passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Helldivers 2

Sly Reflex

I won't be done anytime soon. Not had a chance to link up with Andy yet, despite saying we would. Although the cross play thing is fucked last time I tried adding people.

I need to start hunting them pink samples. I'm not sure comes after that though? 

Yeah, I think the crossplay is still a bit dodgy from what I’ve heard. I’ve pretty much only played via Quickplay with Randoms. I’ve had a couple of matches with a friend on PSN, ran smoothly enough.

But yeah, I love this game. I’ll be playing it for quite a while yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Been mucking about on this again over the last couple of days, the games fun and fucking infuriating in equal measure. 

I'm still not sure when I should be attempting to move up in difficulties as in one game you could have someone who is massively overpowered and carries you giving you an over inflated opinion on how well you can look after yourself... the next game the aliens will run a train on you and laugh while your stunlocked.

I'm still only level 10 so I guess I shouldn't be trying to push too hard but at the same time it's taking an absolute age to gain levels. 

Yeah, the grind’s kinda harsh imo. But makes sense considering it’s the whole game. 

I’m about level 10 as well. Hit me up this week if you want to play. I want to get back in to it now I got a mic