passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Helldivers 2

Sly Reflex

7 hours ago, AndyKurosaki said:

Yeah it’s crossplay. In theory, i could play my PS5 version with Sly who has it on PC.

In reality though, we can’t play fuck all 😄

One day. When the servers stop being shite.

3 minutes ago, mfnick said:

I’m almost tempted to buy it just to clog up the servers more for Andy. 

Guys, this forum is awesome. You’re all brilliant people.

But if you bastards could just fuck off, that’d be fan-dabby-dozie.😄

Had another carnage filled session with this last night. It’s most definitely got its hooks into me now. Been some very tense battles, but I’ve not lost one yet. Even without voice chat (I’m a bit nervous with strangers), there’s a real team-work vibe going on here. 

Bloody love this game. Give it a go, and you may see why yourselves…

Anyway, my initial impressions is I don't like it much, but might have something to do with the company I found. I dived in on this guy's game and he kept teamkilling me, so I teamkilled him on extraction and he was the only guy who didn't extract. So at least I got that out of it, wasting an asshole's time and he got less XP (I guess it might effect the group XP as well but I don't care lmao)

(audio was muted by accident, whoops, but you can see the war crimes well enough (or maybe not, the vid came out darker for some reason). First vid is first teamkill, 2nd is 2nd teamkill and my extraction-stealing revenge. Was trying to land the pod on him first)

9mxioxi.png

But not really interested in playing this with randos if it's the kind of meta to look forward to, I get enough of that stealing wins from teabaggers in Tekken. Maybe that is part of the game though I guess. If we can get at least 3 on here to do some low stakes pest extermination I'll get more from it. Otherwise I might refund cause I'm not seeing the hype here or what makes it special.

If we get a group together on here I might buy it. 

I made the mistake of watching Starship Troopers earlier since it’s back in public consciousness and now I stupidly really want to play this. Even though I know it’s probably not for me… send help. 

See that team killing stuff you mentioned goes against everything I’d heard on podcasts and whatnot. They made out as though this game actively discouraged that type of thing & you all got the same resources. That sounds properly shit.