passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Amnesia: The Bunker

one-armed dwarf

Didn't see a thread. A demo came out yesterday and I played some of it. It's a horror game set in the First World War, you're a french soldier. Kinda has a Jacob's Ladder vibe (not a spoiler, just my impression of it)

The gun is very loud. You shoot it and it makes so much noise that whatever you're hiding from will hear it. Also gives you tinnitus in game. Seems like a very interestingly detailed horror, with some very light-weight immersive sim type stuff integrated into the mix. Lots of very manual interactions for reloading, restarting your motor-driven flashlight. Pouring oil into a generator to power some meager lights and such. Has a storage box like Resident Evil, seems to be going more in that direction a little bit.

Could be very immersive or very annoying and finnicky. I'll be playing it anyway. PS4, Xbox One/Series S|X and PC. No PS5 for some strange reason

Fv7WG6dWcAMKKgi?format=jpg&name=large

PC gamer very positive. 93

https://www.pcgamer.com/amnesia-the-bunker-review/

But no hope I'm playing this anytime soon. Just too much other stuff right now unfortunately. Not a great release window for this game IMO

also wrt streaming games, the reason I took an interest in this one is they actually give you a weapon to fight back. Just seems more mechanically interesting than the old ones for that reason