passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Tekken 8

one-armed dwarf

42 minutes ago, AndyKurosaki said:

Least they’re putting effort in. More than can be said for Mortal Kombat 1, and its bullshit money grabbing ways.

As much as I love MK. I've already traded MK1 in. Did the story mode. Saw all the Fatalities and arcade endings. Plus the first season of Invasions and that felt like all the game had to offer. I still have the "old school" mentality, I guess. Expecting that was all MK1 had to give and awaiting the sequel to follow up with more. 

I even kept MK vs. DC around for longer than MK1. Considering the last MK I owned/played was MK9. I should have been even more impressed by what I was playing. Yet it's amazing how lacking I found the newest entry to be.

I traded in MK1 once I’d finished the campaign, and done most of the trophies . Didn’t help that it took up 130gb of storage space. That sealed its fate, really. 

Put Tekken 8 at the top of my rental wish list. Hopefully get it before too long.

I'm bumping the thread again, I don't care, but Max has a pretty good series that just ended going into the history of all the Tekkens and their successes and failures. The one on Tag 2 is particularly interesting I found, it would be cool if they found a way to bring those old games back with rollback crossplay on PC, but unlikely to ever happen

Here's the latest vid on Tekken 7

Yeah, I've been following the retrospective. I had no idea that TTT2 (and the Tag series in general) underperformed so much!? No wonder they have gone the route of bulking out the mainline rosters, as opposed to making TTT3.

• 2 months later...