passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Bundle for racial justice & equality - 743 games for $5min

retroed

tOHS9b.png

We live in a time of racial injustice, inequality, and police brutality against black people. We hope that everyone takes a stand in any way that they can. We’ve partnered with creators from all across our platform to support organizations that are working directly with those affected.

We reached out to our community and an unprecedented number of creators donated over 740 projects to be part of what we believe is the largest bundle ever. Over $3,400 of paid works are available Pay-what-you-want with a minimum donation amount of $5. 

All proceeds will donated to the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund and Community Bail Fund split 50/50.  

Please note: No Steam (or other external keys) will be given for bundle purchases. Only direct downloads will be available on the itch.io page.

If you’re looking for more ways to help try here: https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/

#blacklivesmatter

https://itch.io/b/520/bundle-for-racial-justice-and-equality

743 games, $3400+ in value, direct downloads.

$5 minimum donation, with all proceeds donated.

Not shit games, either. You have games like Night in the Woods, Oxenfree, A Short Hike, Minit, to name a few.

It's Itch, there's going to be a lot of shite in there (one of the things is a pdf file of game industry publishers, professional bodies etc), but I saw a couple of games I've genuinely been interested in when I did a quick scan through the list. 

I paid around $10 for the bundle, there's at least 10 games I'm really interested in, and I added another 20+ to a 'maybe' collection to look at another time. 

It doesn't add them to your library on Itch so it's a ball ache finding stuff in the bundle, you have to page through 40+ pages of 'projects' (they're not all games) and click the download button to add them to your library. Also, the list isn't ordered in any meaningful way, so they added a whole load of stuff to the bundle later but you can't find what's new without paging through the lot again.

There's a lot of absolute shit in there - abandoned projects, furry dating sims, 1 page pdf role playing games, some dude's essay about MGS and "my first game" projects. Still, it's for a good cause, and the good stuff in there is amazing value.