passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Animal Crossing: New Horizons ?

mmmark

I’m part way through the massive redesign of my island. It’s a brutal culling, so much so that the island rating has actually dropped.

I’m still gonna have 3 layers of verticality, but it’s gonna be a more even design than the one the game designed.

Completely flat for the first bottom half of the grid, then one level up, and then half of that, one level up again, across the whole map.

Bit of a pain the arse having to wait while I move houses around and demolish bridges that I spent lots of cash on, but it’s a good project to work on.

I missed out on the turnips this week, found the woman, went to the bank to grab all my savings, couldn’t find her at all after that. 
Am I right in saying that she disappears after 12 or something?

I’m still knee deep in my complete overhaul of the island. My initial plans have had to change, due to needing the space at the back clear for the secret island and Redd’s ship.

Now my shop is moved right by the airport so if turnip prices are good, people can just run in and out quickly. 

Went to a rllmuk forumite's island this afternoon and offloaded my 6000 turnips at 512bpt. Paid off the current mortgage and I'll have a basement tomorrow morning.

I really want an arcade machine.

Put 100,000 into turnips today, I only need a better price than 100, so should be fine, but if anyone gets a good price through the week, let me know!

My island renovation project is most of the way done. I got a couple of full gardens and 5 separate sections to grow fruit so (in theory) there should be a massive orchard to harvest and sell every day. As far as I can make out, fruit grows every 3 days, but I also read that it’s only 3 days for local fruit - non-native fruit takes 5 days? Not sure, but should be fine either way.

Once all the trees are fully grown, I’ll be filling in every space so no weeds, stones or fossils can appear there. I’m leaving a relatively small square of land to the side of the shops for those things to appear, and if I need space for more shops, as is rumoured.