passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your game collection

retroed

• 1 month later...

Trying to get Bayonetta 3 special edition I discovered that there is a Bayonetta 1 + 2 special edition for Switch 

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ82WSUvp4XmP_L6mOg7

I thought wow that looks really cool. I should definitely get that. But then looking at the prices

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1311&_nkw=bayonetta+2+switch+special+edition&_sacat=0

Pfft. Fucking hell. I was thinking man I wish I had bought this at the time.

Then I just checked my Switch games for something randomly and what d’ya know

FX3j03JXwAE7al2?format=jpg&name=large

Still sealed and everything. I completely forgot it existed, mind about that I have it. 

They best not fuck me on this Bayonetta 3 I want the set

When Bayonetta 3 comes out they’re also putting out Bayonetta 1 again on Switch in a box. So maybe don’t open it and preserve some value?

Or just buy it off the E shop I guess

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Hardly extensive or impressive I know but I was just looking at what Vita/PSP games I have

IMG_0736.jpeg

I actually have more Vita games on download but that’s it for boxed. How long have I been buying Monster Hunter games for and never playing them lol

Packing some stuff away in storage trying to make space and here are my N64, PS1 and PS2

IMG_0737.jpeg

The N64 is actually the one I had and played back in the 90’s. Can see it’s got the expansion pack (and the cap for it as well, just removed for photo) and a sticker on it from an old Nintendo magazine

The PS1 and PS2 are not the first ones I had of those. I had both the original PS1 and a black original PS2. But because of moving around and stuff they ended up getting replaced, and these are the versions of the console I played the most of. 

Also a DSI that not only in great condition, but still fucking turns on. I don’t have plans to use it, but will keep this one out, just in case

IMG_0738.jpeg

Yeah, it’s one of the best looking consoles ever imo. Much better than the original (and I like the original, as well)

What do people think of my super grubby, gold painted, plastic Gears of War 2 life like Lancer? I told you that you don’t know anyone as cool as me (ignore the hoover)

IMG_0739.jpeg

Unpopular opinion but I think the PS3 fat is easily the best version of the PS3 in terms of style. Even now it’s a sexy design 

IMG_0741.jpeg

1 hour ago, Maf said:

Yeah, it’s one of the best looking consoles ever imo. Much better than the original (and I like the original, as well)

What do people think of my super grubby, gold painted, plastic Gears of War 2 life like Lancer? I told you that you don’t know anyone as cool as me (ignore the hoover)

IMG_0739.jpeg

Unpopular opinion but I think the PS3 fat is easily the best version of the PS3 in terms of style. Even now it’s a sexy design 

IMG_0741.jpeg

Just sold that same box yesterday for about 50 quid(with just the innards)  got that 60gb version when it came out and played it to death literally, sold the machine years ago as defect, never understood the obsession with that model in later years, everyone wants that because it can play PS2 games.

Nice. Even though I have most of the boxes for my consoles and stuff, most of them don't have all the inside packaging because I can never get everything back in how it was first packed. So end up throwing stuff out

The only console of mine I can't find is the Wii U. I have the box and everything, but god knows where the machine is (Before anyone like "No great loss" shuddup, I like the Wii U)

Here’s everything all lumped together 

IMG_0615.jpeg

IMG_0616.jpeg