passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Soul Calibur VI

DisturbedSwan

I've only just watched that Taki trailer, and forgive me for my naivety, because I'm not exactly a fighter, but wouldn't an armoured chestpiece, a supportive bra, or any bra at all, do her the world of good?

At least mine revel in the unadulterated perviness! This is like the gaming version of those awful 'Confessions of a...' series of films from the 70s that Channel 5 used to put on every Friday!

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, Maxi is as sure as Mitsurugi and Sophitia.  I hope we have some surprises.

I actually saw some exhibition stuff at a tournament recently (Combo Breaker) and the new guy, Grew or whatever, seems really cool.  Eyeing him up as a main to be honest.

I don't think i've played a Soul Calibur game since the Soul Edge games on Dreamcast, which is a shame because their one of the few 1vs1 fighters I properly got into. I might just pick this up when it comes out. I guess it's too much to expect an adventure mode though.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Nag said:

I'll remember you said that because if it's anything like normal you'll buy about 14 games through that period...?

:lol: you know me too well. If September wasn't so stacked I may be tempted but I honestly think I won't be buying anything after AC:OY on October 5th until RDR2 and then probably nothing until Smash Bros. in December.

Spidey, DQXI, Spyro, SotTR and AC:OY are gonna be hard to finish before October 26th regardless :(