passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Yakuza news

radiofloyd

17 hours ago, mfnick said:

Fuck yea! Has Daytona 2 ever been officially on a console before now? Either way, I was already excited but FV2 and Daytona 2 have definitely added to it. 

According to the discussion on Era it has never been on console before, which is pretty damn cool.

On 08/09/2023 at 10:50, DisturbedSwan said:

According to the discussion on Era it has never been on console before, which is pretty damn cool.

Just googled and the Dreamcast one is a revamp of the original apparently. I think I own it but have never spent more that 5 minutes with it 

• 1 month later...

From what I’ve read and heard it seems to be more of a greatest hits of previous games. As in there’s a lot more reused content than normal even for one of these. Lots of mini games and such you’ve already seen. Heavy reliance on needing to have played previous games too, in particular 5 & 6 for it to fully hit. 5 & 6 are ones once not gotten around to yet so that’s a bit worrying for me but I’m still going to play it. Supposedly leads straight into Infinite Wealth too which is a day 1 for me so basically have to play this. 

Most seem to absolutely love it still but just felt they had to mark it down due to that stuff. Shorter than normal too. Which is a positive or negative depending on your own taste. I’m personally thankful of that.