passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Division

DisturbedSwan

Thought I'd share a couple of pics:

cEnKUZLh.jpg

C9xZVdah.jpg

Over 100,000 DPS now and all the collectibles picked up a couple days ago.

Haven't really known what else to do in the game now to be honest, the last two days or so I've mainly been messing around in the DZ with Sly and Small, but it seems really aimless, we just kind of meander, take out a few enemies, then kind of all mill about deciding where to go next, then we do the same, get a hell of a lot of Purple drops now which is good, not seen any Yellows at all though, but maybe these only drop in the DZ05/DZ06 areas with the toughest enemies, I'm not sure, we haven't ventured up there yet.

Begun to do the daily's as well yesterday and the day before, first one we tried was on Challenging and we got our arses handed to us, the Shotgun guys one-shotted me to the floor, it was absolutely mental, but Hard is a piece of piss now, so we were easily able to do a few of those. Accumulated about 107 Phoenix Credits by the time we finished the Daily's yesterday, and spent them all on a High-End Extended Magazine Blueprint, crafted that and it pushed my DPS up over 100,000, now I need to try to get my Health up to around the 65k mark.

Tbh I'm not sure it has glitched now, I've got two that are still showing on the map but when checking the collectable tab it says I've collected all items in those districts... I've three more areas to clear so I guess we'll see once those are done.

I had that too, as long as they're ticked off in your collectibles tab then you should be fine.

The DZ is quite aimless, you're just grinding killing enemies, farming routes for named bosses (which drop High End loot) and Div Tech really.

Are you level 30 now? If so I'd recommend doing the Dailies and getting some Phoenix Credits to spend on High End Blueprints in the Vendor at the Base of Operations.

There will probably be 1 of the DLC packs focusing on the DZ (I'd guess the 'Conflict' one), people have found assets in the game for a DZ08 so it's a safe bet they will expand the DZ and add a dedicated PvP area. The only thing the DZ is good for for me is the DZ Lv. 50 High End Blueprints available in there, but I just cannot be arsed to grind up to that DZ level at all.

I've got a final glitched echo. I activate it and it doesn't register or tick it off the list. Any suggestions.

I also have two uncollected drones and I'm wondering whether they won't appear on the map because of the echo situation?

Bizarrely it was in the Tenderloin W21st St where the Cleaners did for the guy with an inhaler. Was sure I'd already done it. Anyway in a fit of tantrum I wandered off shooting dogs and accidentally found the final echo by the Dark Zone wall. This wasn't showing on the map and completed the set for the trophy. Meanwhile the first one I mentioned is still showing on the map! 

I'm still left with no indication as to where the final 2 drones are and there's nothing left for me to do.