passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Mario Kart 8

radiofloyd

Just played a bit of Mario Kart 8 demo at GameStop today. I first played as Lakitu in honor of MFer Mr. Lakitu .... he came in second and Luigi finished first. The white devil Luigi kept hitting me with turtle shells and knocking me out of first place.

I then switched out to Metal Mario and again Luigi was knocking me out of first with trutle shells. I finished thrid and Luigi first.

My third race I switched to Iggy Koopa and laid the smackdown on Luigi. I finished second, but this time Luigi finished fifth which was good enough for me.

I would have played some more but the Gamestop empolyee told me I had to share the demo with other customers.

Luigi is a proper cunt in MK8. It's a fun game and I have a feeling it will push a few console out the door for Nintendo.

My payment has been taken too. Saw it running at the Comic Con today, couldn't be bothered to que for an hour to play a game I'll own next week but it did remind me how much fun four player local MK is. Those sweaty fat cunts in costumes were having an awesome time.

I used The Game Collection and found an email in my junk folder saying Paypal payment was declined and I needed to re-order... Hope I still get it on time! Team embargo on playing it til we all have it? :)

6 sleeps!

How do people here normally attack a Mario Kart game?

Traditionally I have always gone through the cups in order - 50CC, then 100CC, then 150CC. Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 7 bored me on the lower difficulty's so I was thinking of going straight for 150CC. Thing is the AI can be a bit cheaty on 150CC unless you have decent experience. So 100CC then? Why is life so hard? #1st world problems

I tend to do them in order too, get as much as I can out of the single player.

Although I have been known to skip the 50cc before...

Don't we have to do it all to unlock the best karts/parts?