passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Ubisoft E3 Press Conference 11pm - Assassins and Aisha

DANGERMAN

That was really lovely. Negative nancies on GT at the moment but I thought everything there looked like a lot of fun which is something I haven't had a great sense of from anyone else.

That was really lovely. Negative nancies on GT at the moment but I thought everything there looked like a lot of fun which is something I haven't had a great sense of from anyone else.

Baring the dance and Rabbids and Assassins Creed I liked everything they showed. That was some top draw stuff.

Getting up to date so currently watching this conference.

Thank the lord for the return of Aisha Tyler!

Rayman Legends looks superb, wish we were shown more of how The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot other than a CG trailer.

Ubisoft is bring Fry Cry Classic to XBLA this summer

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/far-cry-classic-announced-for-xbox-live-arcade/

Ubisoft has announced that it is bringing the original Far Cry to Xbox Live Arcade under the name Far Cry Classic, which is described as the ”ultimate console version.”

The game will be released this summer priced at 560 Microsoft Points and is a remake of the 2004 PC release. Far Cry Classic is said to include ”stunningly realistic foliage” and “real-time day and night cycles.”