passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony E3 Press Conference 2AM BST *yawn*

DANGERMAN

Well, that was rather tepid for me. Highlights are Destiny, Watch_Dogs, No DRM bullshit and that price point.

Hopefully it forces MS's hand, because that's got the games I want to play, I just don't want to put up with MS's shitty 'extras'.

£350. Sony have killed this, no date yet though

Call me crazy I still want a Xbox One over this. I have a white board going with exclusive titles I have six in the XO column and one in the PS4 column.

you are crazy, not for your choice of games, that's just bad taste (tbf Sony didn't show much I'm interested in either), but anyone wanting an xbox when they have another choice that's more powerful, lets you trade games, doesn't require internet to play, offers a better online deal, lets you own your games, and is cheaper is crazy.

really everyone should be refusing the xbox on point of principle

Call me crazy I still want a Xbox One over this. I have a white board going with exclusive titles I have six in the XO column and one in the PS4 column.

you are crazy, not for your choice of games, that's just bad taste (tbf Sony didn't show much I'm interested in either), but anyone wanting an xbox when they have another choice that's more powerful, lets you trade games, doesn't require internet to play, offers a better online deal, lets you own your games, and is cheaper is crazy.

I have a feeling after this press event Microsoft will do an about face and drop DRM stuff by the time Gamescom rolls around. Plus I'm use to being treated like shit from PC publishers and Valve with DRM.

But, Dead Rising 3 (GI confirmed exclusive to Xbox One), Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare, KI, Crimson Dragon and RYSE are games I would like to play at one point.

Also, raw power means jack if you don't have great games with solid gameplay. PSone was weak compared to it's competitors, but it walk all over them. Same with PS2. It comes down to the games for me and what I want to play.

I have a feeling after this press event Microsoft will do an about face and drop DRM stuff by the time Gamescom rolls around. Plus I'm use to being treated like shit from PC publishers and Valve with DRM.

dont do the "it's the same as Steam" comparison, it's really not

anyway I'm off to bed, good E3ing guys :)

dont do the "it's the same as Steam" comparison, it's really not

anyway I'm off to bed, good E3ing guys :)

Well it kinda is like steam and have a nice night, good E3ing it will continue tomorrow. Hoping for a Sacred 3 trailer and platforms from Deep Silver.

With PS4 @ $399.99 maybe the limited Xbox One stock will now last till Wednesday so I can pre-order it before pre-orders close.

PSN + required for Multiplayer

We've received a statement from Sony confirming that you will need to be a PlayStation Plus subscriber.

Here's the statement we received from a Sony:

"Yes, I can confirm that you must subscribe to PS Plus for multiplayer."

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/06/10/sony-will-require-playstation-plus-membership-for-multiplayer.aspx

I'm so happy I pre-ordered a PS4 a couple weeks back. They've knocked it out of the park. Even if I buy no games with it at launch, I'll have Drive Club and whatever F2P shooters are available.

Not just that but surely ps plus previous games should be backwards compatable?? was there any vita news or is that a separate show?

Pre-ordered with tesco, had £15 in vouchers and with discount cost me £2.50, plus will get discount off the console. Think my OH might tell me off as i said i wouldn't get one on release, oops!