passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fantasia

Sly Reflex

It totally wasn't what I was expecting going by the title. Bruno Mars in a Fantasia game?

I'm not sure it's a sign of things to come. Conceptually, I like the idea of it, but it's just not something I'd play. Maybe I would if I was younger and sexier so I'd only look like a twat and not a tragic twat if I were to play it now.

And wasn't a PixelJunk game like this? Of course it was a Move game so no-one played it.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/e3-2013-fantasia-music-evolved-quick-look-road-sho/2300-7599/

so the trailer doesn't really show what the games about at all, it's more like ouendan using kinect. OUENDAN. so obviously i'm now more interested, but is kinect going to be any good for this? if it scores you after the event like dance central so the lag doesn't matter then it could work, hopefully?

it didn't look anything like Ouendan when I saw it being played, it was dots on screen and you had to fling your hands like a twat in the specified direction. It looked like it could be quite tiring but it didn't look fun, certainly not Ouendan fun