passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Dark Souls 2

Sly Reflex

• 2 months later...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-12-06-dark-souls-2-covenants-detailed

A few covenants have been revealed. Being called in to help an invaded player sounds cool, that was one thing I didn't really like about Dark Souls. Sometimes you'd have a player with you when you got invaded and it made life easier, whereas sometimes you'd get a guy drop in as your back was against the wall as it was and get absolutely shagged for everything you got.

I bet Marthagogo wanks himself raw when he sees this.

I've just been reading up on the pre-order bonuses for this and they're quite tasty. Amazon have the steel book edition for £37 and the collector's edition for £75. The collector's edition includes a cloth map and warrior figurine:

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/17637/article/dark-souls-2-special-editions-will-give-you-maps-figures-books/

Never bought a collector's edition before but I would like to own a cloth map...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have no idea which format to buy this on.

I'm kind of thinking 360 for the pad but the full hard-drive is the thing that keeps stopping me from firing it up, plus I think I'm on Silver now and not sure I want to carry on paying as I'vd barely played that machine in maybe a year.

The PS3 version is a possibility but I still never feel comfortable with that pad.

If I can wait, there's the PC version for a good price but the port of the first one is supposedly shoddy and combing GFWL and Windows 8 makes it un-usable on my laptop - to this day I just can't get the thing to boot up no matter what fix I try.

• 9 years later...