passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

retroed

Ghost is a perk that is unlocked at level 55, the highest level, which makes you invisible to UAV (but only while moving). When you Prestige you get a token like in MW3, allowing you to keep one of your unlocks. I went for Ghost seeing as it was a high level perk and I like being all stealthy in Call of Duty online. I have my FAL OSW all surpressed up now, and am dominating in Kill Confirmed. I went from level 1 to 23 last night, in a couple of hours.

Loving Blops 2 multiplayer so much. I think it's the best Call of Duty, and am looking forward to the map packs. I just hope they don't focus too much on the Zombies.

last MW game I played was MW2

I remember enjoying the constant trickle feed of the drumm roll/tie-fighter noise when you hit some marker of kills/deaths/tea-bagging.

I played quite a bit and was an average player, but I seem to remember it taking really quite some time to prestige.

Have they dialled the levelling points quota way back, or are you shit hot an cracked it in 15 hours?

I sadly found the MW2 multiplayer lobbies to be some of the most verbally hateful xbox live experiences in my 6 years of xbox live :(

I never had a mic on during my MW3 playtime and I've got to say it's possibly the worst shit I've ever heard on xbox live. It was like a Lord of the Flies playgroup, where the person that can say fag, gay or nigger the most is declared king. It's no wonder some people are put off playing online when they are subjected to that sort of shit. The only things that have ever come close are Halo, Gears and Resistance.

the person that can say fag, gay or nigger the most is declared king.

:lol:

Halo has always been bad for that, and COD actually comparatively clean, but ive found Halo 4 to be absolutely fine, no unsporting behaviour at all that ive seen. Im very surprised to hear this about COD, normally its just full of dickhead kids that annoys me. In fact one of the things I used to love the most about COD 4 was listening to some really funny banter, normally by Californians oddly enough.

Everyone's in a party chat now so it's rare you hear people talking arse. Most of the time I don't have my mic connected and you might occasionally hear someone's mic come through the TV.

It was the messages that used to get sent though, especially if you got a kill cam and it was a 360 no-scope snipe across the entire map.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the singleplayer game yesterday, was a bit meh tbh disappointed the first BLOPS was great, WAW was also great but this seems a bit of a let down, surprised it was over so quick, all that footage for a year and expectation gone, hhmm on to Halo next sure that will disappoint as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed. It's bloody brilliant. Which unlock did you choose to carry over?

I'm still rocking my FAL with three attachments; select fire, laser, and surpressor. It's a pretty solid combo, good range and the laser helps with hip-firing. I just have to remember to hit left on the D-pad at the beginning of each game, to switch from semi to full-auto.

I have heard that there's far less people playing on WiiU so you might be stuck into only playing Team Deathmatch.

I've got to level 20 and have switched my gun for the first time, gone for one with a burst firing system which is usually the last kind of gun I'll use.

I've put a selector on my gun to change it to full auto which does seem a bit pointless, I should probably just switch back to a full auto gun.

I've found myself sticking with stealthy perks as per my usual so I'm invisible on radar, etc, but I've also fallen in love with the perk that lets you see enemy placements like mines and shocks. Difficult to see me dropping that one.

Trying to pick just 10 things is damn hard, I think they got the balance right on that.