passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Might be selling my PS3.

retroed

Gauging interest, nothing is set in stone yet.

PS3 250GB Slim - recently replaced (brand new unit from what I can tell)

Boxed and complete in immaculate condition, could pass as new.

Official Sony Blu-ray remote

Spare 3rd party wireless controller

Gioteck real triggers

Everybody's Golf World Tour

Heavy Rain

Uncharted 2

Load of PSN stuff, but as it's the same username as my PSP I don't think I could include it?

Anyone know of anyone who may be interested, and how much do you think it's worth? It's all in great condition.

Are you replacing it with another?? if not you might regret it, i know i did. I sold mine for a valid reason i needed the cash but wish i had kept it. Now have a slim under the tele, it gets some use lovefilm, iplayer and also a few games as well.

I wasn't planning to replace it with another. I'd have to buy a standalone Blu-ray player though, as I have a lot of Blu-rays.

I was looking at the release list and other than Uncharted 3, there's not much there for me, and I prefer playing on my 360. I'd like to focus on one home system, and that's the 360.

I think a 360 + 3DS combo would do me fine for the foreseeable future.

I think I said this when Dante Manic got rid of his, but unless you need the money I don't get people selling current gen consoles. My 360 for example hasn't been on since Deathsmiles (actually Spatular brought Portal 2 round iirc)and apart from Radiant Silvergun (which I've already got), or if I decide I want to return to Fallout/Borderlands or play a music game, it's not going to be on again any time soon. But I've already paid for it and there are still one or two things I haven't played yet, or havent played enough, and there may be the odd exclusive I end up picking up.

I just don't get removing a gaming revenue, not buying into one in the first place yeah, but you aren't going to make anything like your money back on everything

I think I said this when Dante got rid of his, but unless you need the money I don't get people selling current gen consoles. My 360 for example hasn't been on since Deathsmiles (actually Spatular brought Portal 2 round iirc)and apart from Radiant Silvergun (which I've already got), or if I decide I want to return to Fallout/Borderlands or play a music game, it's not going to be on again any time soon. But I've already paid for it and there are still one or two things I haven't played yet, or havent played enough, and there may be the odd exclusive I end up picking up.

I just don't get removing a gaming revenue, not buying into one in the first place yeah, but you aren't going to make anything like your money back on everything

Never had one gov.

I think I might keep it. I'm looking at around £100 for a decent Sony Blu-ray player, and I guess it is a good idea to have it there in case there is something else I'd like to pick up for it at some point. It is a great movie player too, and I do make use of the iPlayer occasionally.

I've got to stop thinking about these things late at night.

You'd definitely regret it come something like The Last Guardian. If you're not struggling for cash and you've got the room, you might as well keep it where it is and leave it as your Blu-Ray and DVD player, if nothing else.