passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Game Boy Micro Black | NDS Games

retroed

• Payment via Paypal Gift.
  • Everything is PAL unless stated.
  • Price includes postage to mainland UK.
  • Pictures available on request.

I am now selling my black Game Boy Micro. I have a Famicom Edition which I'm keeping, and I'm getting rid of any stuff I don't really need. :)

NTSC-J Game Boy Micro Black. Boxed complete with manual, pouch and unused charger. No markings on faceplate, no dead pixels. Has barely been used as I use my Famicom edition mostly. - £75, £65 £60 inc. Special Delivery

gb1.jpg

gb2.jpg

gb3.jpg

gb4.jpg

NDS (NTSC-U) Custom Robo Arena - £5 (£6, 7,8)

customrobo.jpg

NDS (CAN) Magical Starsign - £5 (£6, £7)

mstarsign.jpg

NDS (CAN) Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise - £5 (£6, £7)

vivapinata.jpg

SOLD

F-Zero GX £7 mr lakitu

Mario Kart Double Dash!! (bundle version) £9 spatular

Super Monkey Ball - £4 Hendo

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker LE (pre-owned condition, with Ocarina of Time and Master Quest. Discs fine) - £16

Super Mario Sunshine (pre-owned condition, marker pen on barcode. Disc fine) - £8 sold NTSC-UK

ICO (rare original release, non limited edition) - £12 sold NTSC-uk

Shadow of the Colossus (complete with art cards) - £15 sold NTSC-uk

WaveBird (mint & complete) - £20 sold NTSC-uk

Dark Chronicle (aka Dark Cloud 2) - £10 sold NTSC-uk

Gran Turismo 5 - £28 traded £30

Super Mario All-Stars (Game in white Wii case with sleeve and manual only. No card outer packaging or bonus disc/booklet) - £14 traded £18

ICO Sountrack CD (JPN) mint - £5

Big Bang Mini (with lenticular sleeve) - £8

True Swing Golf - £7

Meteos: Disney Magic - £6 illdog

SBK: Snowboard Kids - £7 illdog

Resident Evil 4 Limited Edition Steelbook (PAL PS2) mint/complete with mini guide - £8

Pearl White Gamecube (PAL) boxed/complete with all baggies/mint barely touched - £40 £35 SOLD NTSC-UK

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective - £16 SOLD NTSC-UK

Tony Hawk's American Sk8land - £5 (£6)

Touch Detective - £5 (£6, 7,8)

Touch Detective 2.5 - £5 (£6, 7,8)

Official 360 Wireless Headset (White) with USB charge cable and instructions (http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd517/retroed/headset.jpg) - £13

NTSC-U Official Black replacement faceplate sealed/unopened - £10 http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd517/retroed/gbscreen.jpg

NDS (NTSC-U) Final Fantasy III - £5 (£6)

Id like to have a spare Cube, i was gonna say ill take the bundle but let spatular have Sunshine and MK.

Up to you Ed.

EDIT: There's a white cube going on ebay with all the shizzle, a wavebird and two games, i'll see what that goes for and chuck a price at you.

Everything is PAL, bar the memory card which was imported via Play-Asia. All games except Mario Kart were bought pre-owned, so aren't in the minty fresh condition that most of my stuff it, but they're still good and play fine.

The Gamecube is absolutely mint, literally as new with all baggies and no markings whatsoever. It's in collector's condition. Way better than that on eBay. It depends what you're after, I guess. The same goes for the WaveBird. I just checked completed listings and it looks like I could get between £25-£30 for a mint boxed WaveBird. Not sure what to do about that. :blink:

Here's prices for the games and memory card inc. P&P to mainland UK, if you think they're way off let me know.

Official 251 memory card - £8

F-Zero GX - £7

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker + Bonus Disc - £18

Mario Kart Double Dash!! (bundle version) - £9

Super Mario Sunshine - £11

Super Monkey Ball - £4

• 2 weeks later...

Added a bunch of stuff to the OP. I've not thought of prices yet, more gauging interest at the moment. Currently open to offers.

I'll think of prices soon and add them here, and also post them up on NTSC-UK.

Meteos: Disney Magic - £6

SBK: Snowboard Kids - £7

Gimmie dose Ed. And i'd like a photo of you in a nice little negligee please.

Someone spend the best £16 of their lives on those Touch Detective games. Also, Magical Starsign for the win.