passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Dark Knight Rises

stoobie

Me personally, I'm not sure what Marvel are doing. The last few Marvel movies haven't been bad, but nothing really great. I do like the small lead up to the Avengers movie, with Samuel Jackson as Nick Fury turning up on recruitment drives. So far He's been in The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor. So the Lineup is almost complete. The Avengers should be an all star cast, full-on Superhero fest. That's unless Disney & Marvel fuck it up.

I'm seriously looking forward to the new Batman movie. Batman has been my favourite superhero since I was little. Unfortunately, I started off in the seventies, with Adam West as Batman. I was too young to understand the campness of it, and thought it a great show at the time. I even had a Corgi set of the Batmobile, Batboat with trailer, and Batcopter. I wish I'd kept them, as they might be worth money now.

coGS40gr.jpg

However, a DC Comics subscription in the eighties set me straight of the Batman backstory, and how the Dark Knight should be portrayed. And there was much rejoicing.

• 1 month later...

Saw the most recent trailer for this, it doesnt give an awful lot away, but does enough to keep me interested, id like to think ive got a few theories about some of the characters, I certainly think some of the actors would be good for particular roles but whether it goes that way or not im not sure. The trailer makes Selina Kyle a lot more sinister than I had previously thought they would go with the character but again, its a tiny trailer so wont read too much into it.

• 3 weeks later...