passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo 3DS

David

I just pre-ordered SSFIV with ShopTo, as most of us here seem to be going for it and it will be good to try out the online. I'll order Pilot Wings at some point, or pick up in store.

I've also pre-ordered Ocarina of Time with Zavvi for just over £25 using a 15% off code.

Picture isn't working here for me, dude. Nor is one from the gaming purchases thread?

I pre-ordered my 3DS at Gamestation yesterday, and cancelled with ShopTo. I know I'll be paying a bit more than I would have at ShopTo, but it's something I want to go and pick up for myself, and I have some credit to use. Also, after the wonky screen problem of my XL, I want it to be easy to exchange should the worst happen. Either way, pre-order GET. :wub:

IMG_8841.jpg

I got the same, its just too far to travel for me. My friend got an invite from Nintendo to attend one in London, i want to go :(

I have an invite for the London one, don't think I will make it if you wanna go as me?!

New bit of info on the friends list features and stuff.

If you select Game Memo, your game will be displayed in its paused state on the top screen (you can either view one screen or both screens from the game on this top screen) and the Memo will appear on the Touch screen. This enables you to write notes - perhaps about a puzzle in the game - on the touch screen. Your memos can be saved to a SD card as an image.

We know that Friend Codes are back for 3DS but Nintendo has added a Friend List this time which enables you to see which of your friends is online and what they're playing. You can block your current online status if you don't want your friends to know what you're playing. You'll know when one of your friends appears online as the 3DS's LED will flash orange.

Finally, if you want to know about your latest SpotPass and StreetPass transfers, go to the Notification Applet. When you receive something new, the Applet's icon on the Home menu will change. Also the notification LED will flash when SpotPass and StreetPass transfers are made while your system is in Sleep mode.

Still not ideal but they're getting closer.

I got the same, its just too far to travel for me. My friend got an invite from Nintendo to attend one in London, i want to go :(

I have an invite for the London one, don't think I will make it if you wanna go as me?!

Hmm not sure, would i need I.D and stuff?