passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

illdog

I am up to the Ice Temple now and I'm really enjoying it.

Ive just done the Ice Temple, i quite enjoyed it actually an i normally hate all things ice.

lol @ Stoobie for playing with the sound down, but to be fair thats karma, the spirit of Miyamoto is punishing you. Zelda games have fantastic music, its all part of the whole experience.

Theres a puzzle in a village just before you start buggering around with Ice Temple related goodness, where you have to match those Eskimo dudes up with an appropriate partner? By christ that did my head in, im not designed for puzzles like that, it took me about half an hour to get it right, i had to create an Excell Spreadsheet! Still, made me laugh.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Spreadsheet?!?!?! :D

I can't really say where I am as I think its further than everyone (not bragging, just fucking tired from lots of 1am game sessions!!) but it just gets better and better, that I can say!

I never finished PH, but I'm hooked on this til the end I'm sure of it.

Theres a puzzle in a village just before you start buggering around with Ice Temple related goodness, where you have to match those Eskimo dudes up with an appropriate partner? By christ that did my head in, im not designed for puzzles like that, it took me about half an hour to get it right, i had to create an Excell Spreadsheet! Still, made me laugh.

Dude! :lol:

You do realise the top screen gave away each Eskimo's key features, facial hair etc, and that you can write their names and draw lines on the map? Using Excel is epic though, I love that.

Yea, i knew you could write on the screen but i needed things i could move and delete with ease and i was at work playing at my desk so... :blush:

Im not normally that stupid but sometimes.... :)

Anybody been hutning rabbits? its randomness like that that makes me love Zelda games.

Anybody been hutning rabbits? its randomness like that that makes me love Zelda games.

Yeah, I was doing that, felt kind of bad handing them all over to that creepy dude though....don't trust him one little bit.

I haven't played this since the start of the week when Pokemon Platinum arrived. Stupid Pokemon, that is taking a break though until I can steal Pokemon from my nephew who is getting the game for Christmas so I should get a bit further tonight, water temple next by the looks of things.

:D Did this today you nutter. Any excuse to use excel with you isn't it!

Its not even hard is it?! I just couldnt fucking get my head round it, fuck knows why.

started playing this the other day, enjoying it but the pan pipes are causing me some problems, not sure if i'm blowing wrongly or my mic is dodgy or it's the games fault - anyone else have problems playing the pipes?

Ive had no problems at all dude, infact it works so well ive been using them to busk on the corner of my street. Its a great touch. I thinks its your DS mic Mr. Spat.

Im really stuck, ive just crossed the bridge to the Ocean Land place and ive got to draw on a red door (i think to get to the Ocean Shrine dude), the clue says 'follow the gaze of the staue dudes and draw where their gazes cross' or summink but what i thought i had to draw didnt work. Do i need to make another spreadsheet or did anyone else get stuck on this bit?

:D Did this today you nutter. Any excuse to use excel with you isn't it!

Its not even hard is it?! I just couldnt fucking get my head round it, fuck knows why.

started playing this the other day, enjoying it but the pan pipes are causing me some problems, not sure if i'm blowing wrongly or my mic is dodgy or it's the games fault - anyone else have problems playing the pipes?

Ive had no problems at all dude, infact it works so well ive been using them to busk on the corner of my street. Its a great touch. I thinks its your DS mic Mr. Spat.

Im really stuck, ive just crossed the bridge to the Ocean Land place and ive got to draw on a red door (i think to get to the Ocean Shrine dude), the clue says 'follow the gaze of the staue dudes and draw where their gazes cross' or summink but what i thought i had to draw didnt work. Do i need to make another spreadsheet or did anyone else get stuck on this bit?

I got stuck. I was doing it perfectly correctly too, it is just crazily sensitive to errors.

Are you drawing an

infinity sign?

I think thats what it is, just keep trying, it'll work eventually, its just bad design...

[quote name='wildejon' date='30 December 2009 - 11:43 AM' timestamp='1262173393'

I got stuck. I was doing it perfectly correctly too, it is just crazily sensitive to errors.

Are you drawing an

infinity sign?

I think thats what it is, just keep trying, it'll work eventually, its just bad design...

Ohhhhhhhhhh, its supposed to be an

infinity sign

. Im sort of drawing something close to that, ive been drawing a

sideways hourglass

Thanks Jon.

yeah i guess it's eiter that or my rubishness because i'm still having some problems with it but i do seem to have got better at it, which means it's probably just my rubishness.

I've somehow go to the last dungeon (at least I think it is) without getting a bomb bag. And I really need a bomb. :(

i think you buy the bomb bag from the guy in the flying shop?

i'm on a boss thet's pretty annoying at the moment, shows up the control system a bit as fighting on the big console versions usually controlls well, and this just feels like a random mess, on this particular boss anyway.

Just done the water temple. How much of the game is left? Is it just the four parts of the tower and then a final dungeon? I am curious because I am never patient enough to wait and find out for myself you see. That and I have about 10 recently acquired games fighting for my time and if I don't have much left I will get it done tomorrow.

Just done the water temple. How much of the game is left? Is it just the four parts of the tower and then a final dungeon?

i don't know for sure but i recon there'll be more than that, otherwise it'd be a bit short.

i've been quite enjoying it, there's been some good puzzles and whatnot, but just done the

fire dungen

and it was flipping amazing, especially the boss :D