passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Astro Boy : Omega Factor

Hendo

So many companies had a hand in this - SEGA, Nintendo, THQ, Treasure, Sony (!) - it takes a while to even get to the title screen.

Because it's Treasure, I figured this would be a side-scrolling shooter, but it starts off as pretty much a beat 'em up. Then I got to the second stage (after finally beating the boss of the first level) and it did become a shooter after all. Who knew?

Anyways seems pretty good so far, but I'm kind of regretting choosing Normal as it's already kicking my ass.

Yeah awesome game. Kind of annoying though, I had to do something in one of the levels, possibly I had to find someone, otherwise the game ends early. I could never find the guy and so never completed it properly, annoying but until then it's an awesome game

Yeah awesome game. Kind of annoying though, I had to do something in one of the levels, possibly I had to find someone, otherwise the game ends early. I could never find the guy and so never completed it properly, annoying but until then it's an awesome game

Me too, exactly. Hard as nails in places but tons of fun, definately in the top 10 GBA games. Stupid invisible people...