passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

TV/360 colour problem

Hendo

Just been happily playing CoD4 before going to work and partway through the match, the colours all go haywire. Kinda like when you put magnets near a TV screen, lots of flushed out purples and shit.

I turned the 360 off and then on again and it's the same on the dashboard. Booted up the Dreamcast and that's fine, and so is the PS2 so it must be just for the 360.

Has anyone else had this? It seems a bit coincidental since the downtime but that was just online tampering so it shouldn't affect the machines.

*EDIT*

And now I can't get a picture at all! Maybe my HDMI cable is buggered. I'll check the scart cable tomorrow.

I had this, there's a thread about it somewhere.

Basically, its the other common problem with the 360, i didnt know it hadnt been rectified with the Elite. :( First the picture was in stark greens or reds or blues, then there was no picture, only Zoul sound. And that was it. So i bought an Elite.

My old Xbox is still borked. Sorry dude, hope its just a glitch.

lol loved the picture.

I member reading about someone else whose 360 problem wasnt covered by the warranty, so he purposely tried to get a red ring so he could send it off. :S

that might have been me, when i phoned them up about mine they said it wasn't covered under warrenty so i just left it on in a tight warm space (easy joke people) until it RROD'd like a muthafucka'

Having a load of problems getting this bad boy online but it can wait till I can grab one of my trusty tech friends to help me out.

I think it's definitely a problem on the router side, I'd need a bloody long ethernet cable to get round it at the moment or turn all security off, so I think I'll wait.

*EDIT*

All fixed. :)