passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Stuck in my head

Hendo

A female friend of mine's phone went off and played the Perry song loud as fook, me still being startled by it she turned to me and asked if I like that song, I just said I'm not into that teeny bopper stuff to which she replied that I have no taste.. :o

I didn't know she was a god botherer which I should of seen really (e.g Britany Spears, Jessica Simpson etc), they all do it. It makes me laugh that it's considered 'controversial' too. It's just forgetable shite.. And looking at her picture she's not as fit as I imagined. Not alot of love for her here then. :P

I rarely go near local radio so I often forget how bad it is. Full of terrible stuff I don't know with that sofa advert that plays the Nickleback song, like the one on the telly.

Anyway, back on topic, and speaking of Duffy. I rememeber Rockferry burrying it's way into my brain. Also breaking silence by singing it at work in my northern tone.

get a digital radio and listen to bbc6 music, it's ace wu tang clan follwed by some jimi hendrix followed by some elbow is an example of their playlist schedule, just a real ecclectic mix of tunes, and the presenters aren't twats, don't play the same 5 songs every hour, really reinstalled my faith in radio

and katy perry sucks, but i quite like duffy as when you see her in interviews she seems bonkers

I'm well aware of 6Music. By far the best station I've heard. They still play Kaiser Chiefs more than thats needed but it's the shows are far more tolerable.

With the quality of Shaun Keaveny and (on a good day) George Lamb you have to wonder how long the likes of Moyles/Mills will last.

yeah, Shaun Keavneys' breakfast show is awesome, he's funny, interesting and plays decent tunes, i listened to moyles for the first time in ages today and i realised how shit his show is

i have to say though, i love the new kaiser chiefs song for these two lines

"I really wanna really big coat, with words on it"

and my favourite lyric for a long time

"What do you want for tea? I want cri-isps"

lots of love for the new roots manuva single too, which is nice

Yeah, tis the great job of driving a fork lift. Not that I would've lost my job if I failed (in fact I'm not even sure why I needed to do it in the first place as there's more than enough drivers) but good to know I'm legal to burn it round a tiny factory at 3 miles per hour. Woop, and indeed, woop.