passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Phone Games & Apps

Hendo

TriDefense is alright actually, it's not the best tower defense game in the world but perfectly ok.

Game for today is Snorkeling which is a bit pants. Still, free is free.

Tried Project Phoenix last night, it's a decent twin-stick shooter. Instead of the usual score attack guff, you actually have missions to do which makes it a bit more interesting.

Ramp Champ is a carnival games kind of thing, throw the ball at stuff to knock them down. It's alright but I wouldn't buy it.

^ that free game seems like an ok puzzler.

anyone tried taxiball? i liked the demo, unclear if it's worth getting the full game, it's like crazy taxi but you roll a ball around, nice graphics/music too.

got loads of free stuff and spent £11 of my £15 voucher, mostly on games recommended here so they better be good :P

^ that free game seems like an ok puzzler.

Totemo? Yeah I was quite surprised by that, it's actually pretty good, bit of a different take on the old match 3 puzzlers.

Free for today only are Samurai : Way of the Warrior and Navy Patrol : Coastal Defense

Anyone know of a good audiobook app? I tried a free one but the readers are awful, the bloke reading Dracula sounded barely able to read Winnie the Pooh, let alone anything else. I wasn't expecting someone with Stephen Fry levels of talent, but someone who could read would be nice. Ironically, one of the top 5 most popular books from the app is "How to Speak and Read Properly".

BounceDown is out now, and free.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Cant help you either, I haven't needed someone to read for me since I was a kid

you've got a rep of +14, I've got minus fucking 1 :(

Yeah that is odd, isn't it?

Some may say it's dangerous, but I will endeavor to read while driving.

Cost, basically.

I'm after something that does copyright-free audiobooks. If I'm after a particular book then I'll go down the iTunes route, but I'm more after the audiobook equivalent of Stanza, where you've got loads of free books. I don't mind paying for a good app, that free one is pretty terrible.

Oh nearly forgot, for today:

smackBOTS

smackBOTS Challenge

Payload