passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Soul Calibur IV

hinn888

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wife - husband - civil partner - special friend - whatever you like to call it

Ah I didnt know, Id stick to civil partner or husband, special friend is what they wrote on Illdog's criminal record when they found that goat.

I found something that might make you wna buy this game

:)

The smiley face link no work for me :-(

I get a page full of Japanese.

I decided last night that i was gonna get the maid pack... just because i'm a massive pervert.

I am loving this game so much now! I am much better at figthing and i actually have some idea of what i am doing. Graneted its still on a very simple level, but i have played a couple of friends online and the matches have been pretty much even.

My favourite characters are the dude with the massive silver sword... no idea what his name is right now... but i just love how massive his blade is and like the blend of kick ass sword blows and flying kicks he does. He also has a hillarious move where he shoults 'out of the way' and does a flying kick to the stomack and just lands on the floor... it looks really funny.

Second favourite (again... sorry... no name!!) is this cute little chick who's secondary outfit is like she is dressed as a leopard or something with a tail and paws. She is awesome and is mainly all about quick attacks and confusing the opponent. I find her useful against people who like to play with massive custom characters... who are slow... i wait for them to muck up and then dive in and tear them to pieces... ha ha

The boob physics are outstanding too.

If they released some DLC that was simply bigger tits i would pay for it.

They should make a mini game around them.

Sometimes i loose fights cos i am mesmerised by the jiggle.

Do you mean misturugi and talim?

and heres the pic

sc4_hondai8.jpg

Yeah i meant those two :rolleyes:

I need to learn the names really.

Although she looks a bit young. I am telling myself she is over 18.

And,..... STILL can't get that image or the link to work.... i get FC2Blog - 403 Error for ages.

Can you save it out and repost?

Have you got some sort of adult filter or perhaps some sort of inverted pussy magnet installed on your pc or something Oli? Because this thread has now got fanny everywhere.

E V E R Y W H E R E

yeah weird

it must be a work thing cos i have checked from my work box and my laptop on the work network and both = FAIL.