passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Loopop Cube: Loop * Salad [DS]

retroed

10f48xt.png

I was just browsing NTSC-UK, and noticed this new review that went up today:

http://www.ntsc-uk.com/review.php?platform...popCubeLupSalad

It sounds pretty good, looks like it would be quite addictive! You just line up 3 of the same block to proceed. It looks to be very similar to Puzznic. It's been out for a little while, but I haven't seen it mentioned before. it looks like it would be right up Phooey's street. I'm tempted by it, but it's still full price at Play-Asia at the moment.

Official site and some in-game screens.

Play-Asia link.

It looks like it would be right up Phooey's street.

I've just read that review this very second & then went to eBay & bought a copy! :lol: I was hanging on for some reviews of the game & when I saw that on NTSC-uk, it was a must buy.

It looks like it would be right up Phooey's street.

I've just read that review this very second & then went to eBay & bought a copy! :lol: I was hanging on for some reviews of the game & when I saw that on NTSC-uk, it was a must buy.

I seem to be finding some love for puzzle games recently (no Puzzle Quest yet tho) and think I might give this a go. What did you type into ebay to find this and how much was it? Cheers :)

Hmmm this looks pretty cool think I might check it out as well. ESP if its by the same people as kira kira. When in japan I saw the kira kira sequel boxed with some cool figure,i ment to go back and get it but never got time.