passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Clearing out again?

Hendo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, taking this one stage further.....

Ive finished Bioshock now and thoroughly enjoyed it, got a bit fed up near the very end in a 'wanting to finish it' way. I doubt I will play through it again for a while if im being honest with myself, as its main dependance is the single player story, and once you found out all the twists etc then its not as alluring - certainly not in the short term.

Heres the thing, do i trade it in and get say....Halo 3? Which will keep me happy with the single player, and then the Co-op and then also the online fun later on once ive completed it.....Id get more joy out of it than if I kept Bioshock, but then again its brand new.

Well, you'd certainly get the most cash back for it right now.

Maybe a question for the Bioshock thread itself but don't you get a different ending depending on how you play the game? If you save the little sisters you get a different ending to the one if you harvest them.

I'm saving them, then hopefully I'll go back and do it again but harvesting them.

Well i dont want to say anything about the ending, but if youve saved them all then you will get the same one as me, and i was able to beat the boss and see the ending three times in ten minutes....thats with loading times etc. So for me personally I wouldnt play the game through again to get a different ending and perhaps 100 acheivement points, and I would get the most possible money for it right now...its just that its a brand new game and ive effectively bought it to rent it. Then again theres money to be earned from trading it in rather than keeping hold of it.

Im not sure what its going for trade in wise at the mo so I will find out at lunch.

Unbelievably GAME are offering 25 quid for it preowned, which is slightly more than New super mario bros WTF?

Gamestation are paying 30 quid for it...which is slightly better i suppose but id rather have cash as ive seen Halo 3 on the internets for 35 quid, at currys, or dixons im not sure...Might be an Ebay.

Just traded in Ridge Racer, Kirby, New Zealand Story & Viewtiful Joe for a paltry £22. But I now have a Wii...again... :woohoo:

And Gamestation couldn't take my US versions of Cooking Mama & Final Fantasy III.:(

It's a PAL Wii. :) I really wanted a US Wii, but considering that my first Wii went kaput, I didn't want the hassle of returning an import one back to the US. Plus I'll now be able to easily trade in PAL Wii games once I'm finished with them.

And Ed - it was a very poor return on those games. :( But I just thought sod it & went ahead with the transaction.