passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

High School Musical: Makin' The Cut!

retroed

IGN have reviewed this, giving it a very healthy 7.5.

This rhythm action title isn't as engaging or energetic as Nintendo's Elite Beat Agents, but it does get its presentation and soundtrack just right.

Official Trailer: HERE

It's basically Ouendan in its play style, although a bit easier it seems, for teh kidz. It seems to be a lot better than your normal licensed tie-in stuff, anyone thinking of picking it up? I doubt I will, but you never know...

Yeah some of the guys on the DSR forums have managed to get round the IP but i reckon that is beyond me :D plus i dont need an easier version of EBA i need a harder version. Atleast though it shows that EBA was popular enough to warrant this kind of rip off.

*ahem*... Well, I finished 'Local' in the story mode, which probably like Easy would be any other game. I was strangely addicted despite it being piss easy. I think the difficulty ramps up later on, though. The music is super cheesy, yet catchy. I'm not sure if I'll go back to it, mind, but it was better than I expected it to be. :blush:

RetroEd wrote:

*ahem*... Well, I finished 'Local' in the story mode, which probably like Easy would be any other game. I was strangely addicted despite it being piss easy. I think the difficulty ramps up later on, though. The music is super cheesy, yet catchy. I'm not sure if I'll go back to it, mind, but it was better than I expected it to be. :blush:

Tee hee! Ed is teh gheyzor.