Friend of Hinn888

I live in same town

I go same school

I go same sixth form

I play wii

Will post FC later

:blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Haroo, some of you may know me from the Gtm board, My name's Ant, I be from the shire!

Thought I would introduce myself as I pop in here every ow and again for a gander. Nice Nintendo siteB)

*stands up* I've been a nintedoholic since my NES, I think the SNES is the best console ever produced, my N64 got me into gaming like no other and my GC was easily my most played console from the last generation. I've got 2 of them for some reason and about 80 games (which is probably all of them). My favourite game from it is probably Paper Mario TYD.

I've got myself a nice little Wii, but I have to say I don't really get on with it I just use it for Gamecube games, and sit there wishing that the new games coming out are just GC games. Although I'll be holding on to it for the future looks bright for the little bugger. Oh and I love my DS, although I only tend to play on it when I go away, hence why I've only managed to beat about 10 games on it.

Me and the Big N seem to be pulling in a different direction, they want quirky play with your 2 year old daughter games, and I want hardcore Nintendo games - but as long as they keep throwing me a bone every couple of months I'll stay with them

*sits down and waits for applause*

Somerset Bumpkin wrote:

Haroo, some of you may know me from the Gtm board, My name's Ant, I be from the shire!

Thought I would introduce myself as I pop in here every ow and again for a gander. Nice Nintendo siteB)

*stands up* I've been a nintedoholic since my NES, I think the SNES is the best console ever produced, my N64 got me into gaming like no other and my GC was easily my most played console from the last generation. I've got 2 of them for some reason and about 80 games (which is probably all of them). My favourite game from it is probably Paper Mario TYD.

I've got myself a nice little Wii, but I have to say I don't really get on with it I just use it for Gamecube games, and sit there wishing that the new games coming out are just GC games. Although I'll be holding on to it for the future looks bright for the little bugger. Oh and I love my DS, although I only tend to play on it when I go away, hence why I've only managed to beat about 10 games on it.

Me and the Big N seem to be pulling in a different direction, they want quirky play with your 2 year old daughter games, and I want hardcore Nintendo games - but as long as they keep throwing me a bone every couple of months I'll stay with them

*sits down and waits for applause*

Joined the dark side huh?.

• 3 weeks later...

I found the podcast in the iTunes directory, gave it a spin, liked it. Have been meaning to sign up for a week or two now, but just been lazy. Hurrah.