passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

My First, My Last, My Everything

retroed

I saw this thread on NTSC-UK and thought it would be good for here.

Your first game, the last game you played, and your all time most time spent playing game.

My First - Wec Le Mans/Chuckie Egg [spectrum] (was one of those two, was a while ago!)

My Last - Mario Strikers Charged [Wii] (online a couple hours ago)

My Everything - Super Mario Kart [sNES] (Battle Mode, of course)

My First - Oh, Mummy! - ZX Spectrum

My Last - Peggle Deluxe - PC

My Everything - At the minute, and for the past year, it's Far Cry Evolution, but not the shit single player, just the Xbox Live scene. It's that good. Original XBOX

However that's not to say it's the best game I've ever played, just that it's what I've played the most and loved the most over such and such amount of time.

My First - Masters of the Universe (spectrum)

My Last - BattleGrounds 2 (PC) about an hour ago

My Everything - Hard to say but Oblivion (PC) has eaten up a good portion of my life so either that or FFTA

Ben wrote:

My First Space Invaders on my neighbours tabletop arcade thing (Good shout on Oh Mummy! tho Sly)

My mum and dad used to have one of those tabletop arcade things as they used to run a B&B. Apparently I used to play it, but I don't remember it at all. First thing I remember, computer-wise, was my good old ZX Spectrum and Oh Mummy! was the first thing that loaded up on it :) My mum and dad naively threw the Space Invaders tabletop arcade thing away. Drat.

My First Some kind of Pong variant on a machine that I've never been able to find out what it was.

Jesus, I feel old.

My Last Picross DS

My Everything Either the original Sonic or Goldeneye 64.

Hendo wrote:

My First Some kind of Pong variant on a machine that I've never been able to find out what it was.

Jesus, I feel old.

You've just reminded me of an orange Pong player that we had, with two 'controllers' that were on leads and were placed in the maching when not in use. I think it was like the one in the top right of the pic, but my memory is faded: http://darkwatcher.psxfanatics.com/console/madpong.jpg

Chinzon wrote:

My Firstor Astro Wars, can't remember which came first.

Bloody hell, I have one of those in my Parents attic. The memories are flying back tonight! I'll have to dig it out and have a play on it soon.