passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Dead Mans Shoes

DANGERMAN

I think anyone who has seen this will back me up that it is without doubt one of the best British films of all time. Sly went on about it for months before I accidentally caught it, I feel like I owe him a pint for doing me a service

Anyway it's on Film4 on Wednesday night (11 o'clock i think) well worth staying up for or taping. The main character is as iconic as any I've seen, and the end of the film will stay with you for days.

Do yourselves a favour and watch this

And then watch Room for Romeo Brass because it's almost as good, and it's by the same director.

At least SOMEONE listened to me when I went on about this.

Edit: You should also pick up the soundtrack Ben, it's the best soundtrack I've ever heard and stands up as an album in it's own right (Unlike 99% of Soundtracks I've heard).

Well the basic plot is that of an Army fella coming back from... The Army. He decides to enact revenge on a group of small-time drug dealers who abused his disabled brother.

As much as it is poignant, it's also darkly funny and fantasticly British. Just watch it. You'll understand.

• 10 months later...

Watched this today after Ben and illdog telling me how I should watch it (and Ben lending me a copy) and it is brilliant stuff.

From watching the behind-the-scenes docu in the extras, I'm a little sad to see that it seems Paddy has a beard wig on. :(