passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Transformers Movie Trailer

James

OMG! that look's like it might be action packed fun, script probably sucks but who cares when they look that good! Seems to be based on the human side of things, and not relying on the characters of the transformers

Still nothing beats the original Transformers movie!!!

I think its gonna be awesome.. i love Michael Bay despite the huge cheese factor he pumps into alot of his films... its all good cheese though.

Also since its Michael Bay its bound to have the following:

High speed chase on a motorway, bigger than his previous film

Low flying helicopter over police cars with sunset / sunrise behind

Low angle shot of hero standing as camera moves around

The original animated Transformers movie was the best film ever made times thirty seven. This trailer looks... okay although the transformers look a bit too new skool for my liking. Plus ive had the feeling the film was gonna be crap from day one - Micheal Bay's directed it for christs sake!!

Whether it works as a Transformer film is something we’ll have to see, I for one would have loved for it to be more like the old G1 cartoon/comic series but times change and franchises have to be updated in order to bring in new fans and bigger bucks. However even if this film sucks donkey ass in the eyes of most Transformer fans, how can a film about gigantic alien robots that transform into super cool vehicles fail for mainstream viewers?

fuck it's Michael Bay I didn't realise. Well that's a downer on it then.

"Why does Michael Bay keep on making movies, I guess Pearl Harbour sucked and I miss you."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...