passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Can anybody recomend a...........?

Snaggletooth

I have the official Microsoft wireless headset. The main selling point for me was the ability to listen to podcasts from my phone whilst also having the game audio playing. I like the two circles on the headset for volume and balance. Nice and easy to use, with great battery life. No need for a USB dongle. Paid £79.95 on Amazon.

3 hours ago, mfnick said:

It supports loads of wireless ones. I’ve got a Turtle Beach wireless with a flip down mic, VSS and Dolby Atmos and it works a dream. Was a bit pricey at £70 though so not really ideal for Mr. Tooth. 

Not sure what I was talking about then, sorry. Fake news!

4 hours ago, retroed said:

I have the official Microsoft wireless headset. The main selling point for me was the ability to listen to podcasts from my phone whilst also having the game audio playing. I like the two circles on the headset for volume and balance. Nice and easy to use, with great battery life. No need for a USB dongle. Paid £79.95 on Amazon.

I have this too. It’s great. Can recommend. 

Sounds good, thanks for the advice, After a few big purchases lately I decided to go with the xbox wired chat headset at 16.99   Really not expecting much but literally just for a bit of light chat with mates while playing some games.