passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

EA Sports WRC

DisturbedSwan

Ultimate Driver. Collect cards of your favourite drivers and co-drivers through history. Colin McRae and Nicky Grist are 0.001% chance of unlocking at only £10 a pop. 

7 hours ago, DisturbedSwan said:

price point and the fact it doesn't have any super duper extra editions

That’s as worrying as it is cool. Does the price mean little effort and lacking in content? Is it basically early access? Always be suspicious of EA. 

It’s the Dirt Rally team, they’ve had 4 years since Dirt Rally 2.0 so everything should be good to go.

It’s essentially Dirt Rally 3.0 with the WRC license this time around, it should be a match made in heaven really. 

I think EA have done a lot right recently with Jedi Survivor and Dead Space remake amongst other stuff, they’ve said they will largely leave Codies to it and by the price point and editions it looks that way to me so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One thing I really want to know is how it uses the Dualsense pad. The WRC games are one of the few I prefer on the PS5 (while my wheel is boxed away) because they use that pad perfectly! Forget Astro Bot the WRC games are the real star for that pad. It makes a huge difference. 

But with CM and EA in charge now I’m really doubtful they’ll do the same amount of work to incorporate it. 

2 hours ago, mfnick said:

One thing I really want to know is how it uses the Dualsense pad. The WRC games are one of the few I prefer on the PS5 (while my wheel is boxed away) because they use that pad perfectly! Forget Astro Bot the WRC games are the real star for that pad. It makes a huge difference. 

But with CM and EA in charge now I’m really doubtful they’ll do the same amount of work to incorporate it. 

Dirt 5 had haptic feedback apparently?