passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Opening Night Live

Maryokutai

Dokev looks like what would happen if you gave the team behind Yo-Kai Watch too much money and even more drugs.

It's technically impressive but I'm not sold on the artstyle yet. One to keep on the watchlist though I think.

And I'll never get the appeal of these Lego games. How cool would that game be if it wasn't Lego? Just looking at the starmap with all these planets was so great but then you land and you see these blocky characters goofing around, ugh.

I’ve never played a Tales game before but my interest just went way up

I know it’s just marketing but games winning awards when they’re not even out is some bullshit. At least label them “most anticipated” or “most promising” or something. 

I can’t believe what they’re adding to Death Stranding. I can’t tell if they’re compromising the original vision for more success or the original version was a compromised vision. This doesn’t feel like a director’s cut this feels like a do over.

I just found out that Dokev is an MMO, that kicks it off my watchlist right into the bin.

So Top3 for me would be Midnight Suns, JETT and maybe KOFXV? Though that was in the pre-show. CoD looks good but I doubt I'll ever play it.