passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite

DisturbedSwan

I do prefer movie Gamora to comic Gamora so, so much but looking at that it seems she plays a lot like Dankmeme I mean Deadpool.  I'll take even this Gamora over Deadpool anytime.

Jedah makes me wish there were more Capcom oddities.  Gotta have Gene and Asura in there at some point.

8 hours ago, Nag said:

Just saw something in an article about Capcom reworking Chun-li for this after an internet backlash.... article didn't say what the backlash was about though...:rolleyes:

Anyone know?

Not just Chun-Li to be honest.

chjnjzydomsa3mgh3d8h.jpg

Chris Redfield looks really weird too.  I think it's only Ryu and Captain Marvel that haven't been hit with the ugly stick.

It's a shame it looks so bad because the game itself is looking legit from what I've seen over the last few weeks.

Capcom just released a new story trailer for upcoming fighting game Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite.

Capcom's confirmed the 30-strong roster of playable characters who will be in the game at launch (DLC characters include Sigma and Black Panther). They are:

Ultron

Captain America

Captain Marvel

Doctor Strange

Dormammu

Gamora

Ghost Rider

Hawkeye

Hulk

Iron Man

Nova

Rocket Raccoon

Spider-Man

Thanos

Thor

Arthur

Chris Redfield

Chun-Li

Dante

Firebrand

Frank West

Jedah

Mega Man X

Mike Haggar

Morrigan

Nemesis

Nathan Spencer

Ryu

Strider

Zero

And Capcom has confirmed all the modes and features in the game. Here they are, in Capcom's words:

Offline modes and features:

Story - puts players at the center of a fierce battle as heroes from both universes come together to stop Ultron Sigma, the combined form of two robotic villains.

Arcade - recreates the classic arcade experience. Keep winning to move forward and confront the final boss in an epic showdown of skills.

Mission - players can do various tutorial missions, or try their hand at advanced character-specific challenges.

Training - set up a training area with various parameters and hone skills to improve fighting abilities.

Vs. Player 2 - go head-to-head against another player locally.

Vs. CPU - play solo against an AI-controlled opponent.

Collection - the Dr. Light Database contains numerous unlockable items, including cut scenes from the story mode, character/stage information, concept artwork and character/stage audio tracks.

Online modes and features:

Ranked Match - battle other players online to advance in the rankings.

Casual Match - battle other players online without the results affecting the rankings.

Beginners League - a special league fought between players of Rank 14 or lower.

Lobby - search for or create a lobby where up to 8 players can engage in simultaneous player-vs-player matches.

Rankings - view the rankings of players from all over the world.

Replay Settings - configure replay settings and view replays.

Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.

Also, they fixed Chun-Li's face for folks who were worried about that:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...