passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Destiny: Rise of Iron

Sambob

8 hours ago, ThreeFour said:

Cheers man will try. What's the deal with these heart thingies on some of my posts? Is it etiquette I give out love? :wub:

You don't have to but if you do ideally try to give out more greens than reds. Up to you though, no one can see who did what 

just had a little go on this and cant get back into it whatsoever. it felt like such a chaotic mess. Went back to the tower and didnt have a clue what i was doing really there was so much everything everywhere, dont know what armour to wear or gun to use, id forgotten how confusing it all was.

@SambobI wouldn't bother doing anything other than prepare for Rise of Iron. New gear and light levels mean wasted effort grinding now. Unless you were doing quests/story?

I went in the Crucible earlier to edge the Crucible quartermaster and I was way off practice :blink: 

Done now so I'll leave this till Rise is out...

• 2 weeks later...

It took me about an hour and a half of games but I'm back into it now, went from just getting dicked on to top of the class and I'm really looking forward to rise of iron now. I hope that there are a few things resolved story wise but I'm generally just happy to be playing and enjoying it again. 

I'm looking forward to it. Edged my factions on all 3 characters, got the day off on Tuesday ready to give it a beasting. 

As much as I'm looking forward to the story, hoping they keep on track with improvements made in Taken King, it's the new loot I'm after. Feels odd saying that, with it being a loot based game, but I don't see it mentioned a lot. Mixing up my choices for PvE/PvP is a big part of the fun for me.

Two more sleeps :blink:

I opened a faction package by mistake earlier on, I'm not too fussed about the race to the next cap, I still didn't do the kings fall raid for one reason or another and so basically had to give up giving a shit about making the level cap. Knowing that I will push past it within the first hour or so makes me feel okay, apparently there are a lot more ways to do it this time round and I've got more free time on my hands this time round so perhaps we can get a few of us on here to have a go on it. 

I've not got Tuesday off but I will be playing it Tuesday evening which I'm looking forward to. Haven't even looked at the new loot, I've been out of it for so long. I do have a warlock to play through though, I made a Hunter for taken king and will wipe my second titan to do a warlock playthrough eventually for this but it's all titan for me first time round. 

I wouldn't worry about level cap. I haven't since Taken King. It's largely irrelevant now. Before you were at quite a disadvantage if you weren't 32 say, but being 320 instead of 335 is no big deal. They've said this new raid is less mechanic heavy but light level and gear will make it easier/have more impact. What that means I don't know but I'm not worried. 

Plenty of ways to gain light level now; 'quality of life' is better. I'm not edging factions so much for the light level more for the new vendor weapons/armour that will be available. Glad I will be able to select which I want this time around :D