passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Selling Xbox One and accessories, games, HDD

retroed

Thinking of selling the following. All in mint condition, boxed etc with all bits present. Just wondering if anyone here is interested before I put it up elsewhere or trade in.

Xbox One 500GB boxed with all accessories.

Xbox One Lunar White controller, barely used.

Seagate (Samsung drive) 2TB USB 3.0 HDD (perfect for putting in a PS4, also). Boxed, not very old.

Batman: Arkham Knight (UK version)

Halo: The Master Chief Collection (German text on box, game in English).

Pretty good deal, eh. Looked like new all boxed up, too.

If anyone wants the 2TB drive I'll do it for £45 delivered. I have the same one inside my PS4. Easy to open it and do that if required (I haven't opened this one up). Currently £60 at Argos and £58 pre-owned in CeX.

Batman and the pad will likely be traded at GAME tomorrow for £52 credit.

If anyone wants the 2TB drive I'll do it for £45 delivered. I have the same one inside my PS4. Easy to open it and do that if required (I haven't opened this one up). Currently £60 at Argos and £58 pre-owned in CeX.

I'll take that drive off your hands.

How come you decided to sell up Mr Ed?

I've played all I want to on the One now, and there's nothing exclusive coming out that I have any interest in. I'll miss Forza Horizon 2 and Titanfall, but at least the Titanfall sequel will be on PS4. I had digital copies of Dragon Age Inquisition, Borderlands Handsome Collection, Wolfenstein among others that I have lost, but I might pick up Borderlands and Wolfenstein on PS4 on the cheap. BC was a good feature as well, then I remembered I have a 360E boxed away somewhere if I ever feel the need to return to last gen.

How much for the pad??

Would be £45 delivered which I know sounds steep which is why I'm going to trade in tomorrow for £41 credit. Unless you want it for £45, that is.

I'll take that drive off your hands.

Excellent. Will PM you.