passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Unravel

Duck

I was sceptical at first, but once they ran the demo it won me over, looks fantastic.

Graphically it may be the best Indie(?) game I've ever seen, and the sense of Melancholy in the world came through so clearly just in that short demo, shame there was no release date though.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

So this is out on the 9th Feb, just over 2 weeks away.

Currently available to pre-purchase on Origin for £14.99, you can get a 10 hour free trial of the first two levels with Origin/EA Access on the 5th Feb if anyone subscribes to those.

I'm still very much looking forward to it myself, although I probably won't get round to playing it until after I've finished XCOM 2 and Firewatch, so much quality games coming out in February that's for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't be bothered with the palaver of creating a Canadian account but that is a good deal fo'sho, the Canadian $ is right in the shitter at the moment.

Pre-ordered my copy yesterday, heard good things from Journo's already and it was always gonna be a Day 1 purchase for me so it was a no brained, the free exclusive theme you get with it ain't bad either.