passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

spatular

good work Sam!

i'd assume those arc/void/solar primary guns would be from the arena/horde mode as it's the sort of raid equivalent in the new dlc - and that's where the existing arc/void/solar primary guns come from. although i haven't been paying loads of attention to the dlc news so could be talking bollocks.

Hopefully they've chosen to let them drop on all setting instead of just the hardest setting. The horde stuff looks hard enough already without having to do it on level 35 to get the signature elemental primaries.

I just noticed as well, isn't "Docking Party" a sexual reference? I'm pretty sure it is, but I'm scared to google it to check.

1.2 is live..

1.2.0 : The one to pre-load House of Wolves

Destiny Expansion II will change the way we all play and upgrade our characters. Before the release of the House of Wolves, were deploying new code that will impact the player experience.

Weapons

Fixed an issue in which Vex Mythoclast was not respawning with primary ammunition

Fixed an issue with the Hive Disruptor perk, which now appears in the Black Hammer perk set again

Fixed an issue in which the Phantom Gift and White Nail perks would become interrupted when non-precision damage occurred from other perks

Bonus damage from other perks (e.g., Explosive Rounds, Hive Disruptor) no longer interrupts the count

Three precision hits within the time window will trigger the intended refund bonus

Fixed an issue in which the Hive Disruptor perk did not work correctly with sustained damage events (auto rifles, pulse, etc.)

Oracle Disruptor perk now triggers more often

Hive Disruptor perk now triggers more often, but does less damage per event

PVP

Salvage: Moved the first Relic to more consistently appear in a centralized position on the map

Fixed an issue that caused players to wait an excessively long time to respawn

Tower

Faction reward packages will no longer produce Shards

The Speaker will now exchange Ascendant and Radiant Materials for Glimmer and Motes of Light

Xûr will now exchange Strange Coins for Motes of Light

Commendations are no longer required to purchase gear

Commendations can now be converted to receive +250 gains in Vanguard, Crucible, or Faction reputation

Note: Etheric Light will not be made available for ascending gear until the release of House of Wolves

User Interface

Vendor Interaction Panel has been updated to support Quest chains

Vendor Interaction Panel now has better animations and fewer popping issues

Number of buffs that can be displayed on the Character screen has been increased

Inventory item stacks that have reached their highest possible count will now display gold numbers along with an alert in the tooltip that maximum quantities have been acquired

Audio

Added improved feedback for players who take damage from energy weapons

Companion

Fixed an issue in which the Mercury Grimoire card was not being awarded

Retroactively awarded the Mercury Grimoire card to players who have found the "Mercury Memory Fragment" Dead Ghost

Vendor items, damage types, and perks will now be visible on Bungie.net and the Mobile App

Technical

Addressed a crash on Xbox One that was induced when too many explosions/projectiles were generated

Fixed an issue that affected the network quality user interface

Indicators will no longer display persistently bad ("red") quality after a user's connection recovers from a temporary quality issue

The quality indicators should now always correctly reflect a user's live connection quality

*Addendum

We have discovered that Legendary Engrams will drop in 1.2.0 that the Cryptarchs will not recognize

Hold on to all newly-acquired purple Engrams until May 19th to benefit from their upgraded decryption skillset

https://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Update---05152015/en/News/News?aid=12887

Chest locations for bounties. SPOILERS! Obviously.

Moy3Sul.png

Because of how big this area is, I suggest we split and work from the outside into the middle, it'll give people time to bike over to the other side of the map if they're miles away.

sq2OnLU.jpg

v37eYSL.png

EWi2gg0.png

When the moon ones go up I'll try to do the same, unless someone beats me to it.

That's right man. Apparently you want to try and get treasure keys from them, which you'll use when you finish a Prison of Elders. I think you can do them as much as of like though.

Killing the guys in the Queen's quests is tricky because of it basically like a high level timed public event. So you need to hope there's enough randoms about or have a fire team because it might be too hard to lone wolve.

That 'hacker' me and Sly played with last night was mental. In 3 Roc strikes he got an exotic then a legendary then another legendary.

And on the second strike (the Nexus one) we got to the first room to fight the 3 servitors. We notice that his name tag/number thing is miles ahead of us, even though I thought you had to kill the servitors to be let out of that area. So we thought he was maybe lagging.

We get down the tapered off area just before you enter to fight the Nexus and he's just casually sitting outside waiting for us to arrive. Wtf?!

Its my understanding that only one chest spawns in any one of these locations, is that right?

That's right man. Apparently you want to try and get treasure keys from them, which you'll use when you finish a Prison of Elders. I think you can do them as much as of like though.

yeah, when you kill the bad dudes, one chest spawns which you need to open within the time limit , if there's enough time left you can leave the area, return, and open the chest again! and like Duck says you can keep doing the events and opening chests without the bounty. seems pretty difficult to get a key, opened loads of chests today and just got one.

Oh god. DC scrapped loads of them. :lol:

EDIT: Going off the Bonnie Tyler talk from tonight.

I forgot how bloody ostentatious this was. Pretty much sums up all of Bonnie Tylers hits when you see them lined up against each other. I think the only way you can get more attention is to split an atom.

I finally got the Thorn bounty the other day, not bothered doing it yet because theres been actual stuff to do, and ive only just managed to unlock and level up my Bad Juju in the last few days or so. Im hoping I dont really need to bother with the Thorn as I really hate it, but mainly because ive not had it.