passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Asda Black Friday sale?

Hendo

Someone told my missus that Asda stores are doing a big sale on with everything up to 90% off, only from 7am to 8am.

I'm finishing at 7am so will make a punt but anyone know anything about this? Would be keen to try and get a WiiU or Vita if they're dirt cheap.

Officially they seem to be saying that only certain items will be discounted, which makes sense as the logistics of re-pricing everything would be a nightmare if they're all different percentages.

I've read different times though - some starting at 8, some at 9. Don't think I'd be able to hold on till 9.

In that case, anyone know about Tesco?

They're meant to be doing the same thing but both companies are being tight lipped so as not to give the competition an edge.

In all fairness, a cheap WiiU is the goal, but I'd also be happy with a cheap 3DS or Vita.

Nintendo signed a deal with Tesco to promote the WiiU and 3DS, so if anyone is going to have them then it's them. Not entirely sure why I've retained so much information about Nintendo's relationships with supermarkets

Amazon had an original 3DS for £100 earlier as part of their flash sales, might be repeated, and they've got a WiiU at 8.15 am http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Friday-Deals/b/ref=amb_link_178551207_2?ie=UTF8&node=161428031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-B1&pf_rd_r=0D4FPQX18DMDPCH4E7VN&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=450920167&pf_rd_i=468294

In that case, anyone know about Tesco?

They're meant to be doing the same thing but both companies are being tight lipped so as not to give the competition an edge.

In all fairness, a cheap WiiU is the goal, but I'd also be happy with a cheap 3DS or Vita.

Hi mate,

What about Amazon, I think they are doing the Lego City set plus another game (Rayman?) for 199...

Just walked over to my local Asda, which is one of the flagship mega-stores by the way, to see what was there for the "black friday" sale.

I fancied picking up the cheap as chip 7" android tablet advertised on their web page

One television...

that's it

one display stand, on which stood a single, polaroid brand 40" televison underneath a massive "black friday" sale sign.

Asked at the technology counter about he offer I'd seen on the web page and no on had any idea what an android table was. I explained it's a bit like an ipad. Blank faces...