passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Grand Theft Auto V

Jimboxy

I saw the lifeinvader exploit, I don't really want to take advantage of it though.

I had a look at the stocks last night and couldn't make head nor tail of it because not all of the information you need to make a decision is there, there's no company history so it's hard to tell if you're jumping in just as stocks are falling from a all time high or whether they're climbing from an all time low. I need more info before blowing wads on money, because mistakes could be costly as fuck. Do the share pay dividends? If that was the case I'd just buy bits and bobs all over and enjoy the drip of income they'd give.

I did receive 100k's worth of stocks in a petshop for returning someones bike that had been stolen. That was nice. I wonder if stocks are safe from the law? If they are it'd be best only to carry pocket change around with you and have most of your fortune in stocks so that any bail or medical bills are as minimal as possible.

I played out the 2 heists I mentioned earlier, I spent about 5 minute trying to get the chopper to pick the sub up before realising I had to press right on the dpad for it to connect. I felt like a proper idiot when I realised what I'd missed.

I finished up on the mission where you have to get the files from the plane that's leaving the state. It was amazing how that despite me feeling I was taking my own route there I was being subtly funneled into loads of invisible checkpoints. It's smart they can play those sort of mindgames through design.

Now I'm locked into playing Franklin for a bit by the looks of things. I guess that means I can do the races and stuff while I wait for the clock to burn out and get back to the other missions. I have assassination missions to do but I've been told to leave them off until the end for big buck making.

There's in-game advice/hints from one of the characters. It's a while since I did it so can't remember the specifics/order you do it. I had done some of the assassinations before realising I should have waited. By the end of game each character will have in the region of $20 odd million basic, which is a great amount for a guaranteed investment return.

So this is worth getting then? :)

if you're busting to play with other people, yes

online is mostly fixed and I give it up until about cChristmasbefore people tail off and start playing something else.

If you're not desperate to play with other people, then wait until about januay feb, I guess the price will drop down to about £30.

It feels so good to get back to this.

Annoyingly my time away saw my shares rise to 3 times what I bought them for and drop to even less than I paid for them, so that's a bit annoying. Looking at how the markets work it's a case of start a session, buy shares in something that's about to bottom out and then sell them as they rise up when you've done playing.

Also for some unknown reason, Michaels car has been pimped the fuck out, it has dollar signs on the alloys and a tacky horn now. I went to check my bank to see if I'd done it somehow and all the transactions were not related, so fuck knows how that actually happened. Weird doesn't even begin to cover it. It's a bit out of character that I've ended up with that set of wheels.

Managed to score a gunman from heist jobs that originates from Liberty City too. That's a nice touch. He'll have to be bloody good to replace Chef though, Chef is an amazing gunman.