passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Grand Theft Auto V

Jimboxy

Another glitch! This time the chrome paint jobs aren't unlocking and further wins don't add tot the total of unlocking them. I think the Benny's thing has possibly screwed the progress up or bad coding means that when the requirements went from 1 to 0 something broke and ended up setting the requirements back to 50 wins with no lines of code to follow that through because those 50 wins had already been opened.

Glitch Theft Auto. That's what this game should be called.

I'll install the game again and try to get it updated... I'm I going to get bombarded with shit after first going online again?... If so I'll try and get that out of the way today.

There will probably be some biggish updates - might want to leave it in standby for a bit. See you tomorrow at nine.

I'll be free from Tuesday if needed.

I'm out Tuesday but should be home for nine. Depends on your mic situation and whether we're in the middle of finishing off something from the previous night which will need completing before moving on to something else.

I can be about for both sessions.

Nag could probably go into heists and lowrider after having a bit of warm up and getting used to the game again. Maybe make sure you have a high end apartment for when it comes around to doing heists off your dimes.

Hendo still needs to play through the contact missions and build himself up a a bit. Maybe look into getting a supercar or a luxury apartment from those contact takings so you're set for heists.

You need a high end if you're going to chair heists. If you are just going in as crew then you don't need one. Bear in mind that troma and small are in front of you in the queue for hosting that stuff so you've plenty of time to save up. Alternatively you can get one on the event weekend that's currently running and get yourself a rebate if you already have the money to spend.

I'd recommend you just go for the one that looks nicest and fits your bank balance. Del Perro's the cheapest one at about $200k. Prices range from about $200k to $500k. I'd avoid the $500k Eclipse Towers one though as everyone online owns it and just getting out of the garage in public games is a nightmare. I own it just for stowing away cars to sell since it's really close to the Rockford Hills LSC. It's alright if you're not playing in public lobbies.

Me and Small live in Alta. Tromadogg and Kurosaki live in Del Perro. I think most people online that don't go for Eclipse go for Weazel Plaza or Richards Majestic since it's in the middle of everything with nice views with everything nice and close without the hassles of walking out into a hail of bullets and explosions.

Apparently the new Lowrider stuff puts you into lobbies with random folks which is a bit shit. If you can get in and be the host it lets you bring people in from your party though. Apparently the missions are rock hard as well, numerous stories of people not being able to pass the first mission which going off reports balls hard.

To top it off not all the missions are 4 player. They sort of work like the heists where if one person dies doing whatever job they had to do it automatically fails the mission. Something we've already seen far too much as a group.

I'm not sure what those guys were on about, the Lowrider missions are alright with the difficulty. Maybe my crew aren't as shit as the randoms playing the game.

I think that's it. You guys are good enough, you rose to the top, like curds and whey floating to the top of cheap spread cheese bought from Lidl.