passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Grand Theft Auto V

Jimboxy

The Simeon car needs to be a higher end motor, anything that would be considered a rarity or SUV is what you're looking for. If it's an Ocelot (Jaguar), Umbermacht (BMW) or Benefactor (Mercedes), then you're going to get a good return on your time investment. Ignore any other requests, unless you're just killing time while people get their house in order.

Don't bother losing stars unless it comes naturally. Go straight for the respray. It's all about money, not RP. You can get more RP shooting some cops or other criminals quicker.

I'm not sure how many more races I need to win to get all the unlocks for the sports. I could go for trading wins if people want to do that, best with 2 players only though, it's more economical to do that if you want the car parts to unlock.

The best pay outs are the missions and survivals, just take our time picking through the hordes and as long as the mission is successful and takes over a certain amount of time you'll get a max payout. Everyone wins in those scenarios, not just the person that comes in first or has the most kills.

I guess there's also the fact that if people who are playing at a higher level, who have already unlocked an bought everything, can choose to "give" money to other players.

I was talking with someone at the weekend who was saying that the attack chopper has turned most of the online missions into a bit of a joke as you circle strafe the area mowing people down, and dropping off people is also a piece of cake.

I can't see myself racking up a million for a house and another million for a chopper any time soon though.

All being well I'll have the chopper by the end of this week, college stuff allowing. Depends who's on and how many missions I can run. Randoms are pretty bad, they're either too gung ho or not engaging with the missions at all.

I was talking to a guy that found one of the rare spawns at one of the Customs. I'd seen fancy cars there but didn't make the connection that I should have taken it and claimed it for myself. I think I might try and collect them though, if I see one knocking about. I have plenty of space for cars now I know how to force Ballers to spawn.

I got the platinum award which has updated on Social Club, so hell knows what's going on there. The trigger to pop it has buggered up somewhere, same as it did for you on the rally one. There's a record of me doing it anyway, so it should in theory be good to go once everything gets patched. I can't see them not sorting something like that out because people on both PS4 and XO will be going spare over it.

I'm only $635k away from the chopper now. I spent a lot of time pissing about last night instead of doing missions so I slowed my progress. It'll belong to me by Thursday or Friday all being well.

It's too big of a game not to get fixed eventually. The things are tracked on the Social Club and other points in the game so they'll be able to retroactively unlock them. That's how yours will have unlocked when you migrated, it'd have seen that you had greater than values and then triggered the pop for the milestones you'd hit. It'll be a case of having something in place that constantly looks over requirements and unlocks the trophies for stuff you've already done.

It is pretty annoying, but it is what it is. It's not game breaking or effecting the core gameplay in any way, it's just an arbitrary award that hasn't unlocked.

I'm going to get my head down for a nap because I slept terribly last night, but I'll be on all night once I'm ready to go, if anyone would like to go do some illegal stuffs.

$476050 is what I'm needed now for that bloody chopper, I'll be glad when I have it out the way as I'm getting a bit tired of watching the total slowly creep up. Thankfully it'll probably be my most expensive purchase in the game ever so I'll be able to do what I want after that. I don't think any other purchase is going to feel as long winded, I'm going hours and hours without something new to enjoy outside of a weapon here and there, money should naturally pool and let me grab what I want on a whim.

Racing up to 50 as well, Nag. Should have it over the weekend depending on RP hauls. I should be able to send inept Skinny Pete after you for your trophy. If it bloody unlocks properly, of course.

Andy's car wipe out was the best. That woman had no fucks to give at all.

Highlight for me was the Merryweather beat down I gave them with their own equipment. If you're going to be a silly billy and leave dangerous stuff like that laying about, you're likely to get bitten on the gonads. That missions is going to get insane when we have 3 choppers tearing shit up. Or rather 2 choppers and the mangled wreck of Kurosaki's burning coffin.

I wish I saw that, I've not seen any deaths by rotor yet. It was amusing that I managed to trim the trees with the blades though.

Next time we get given a chopper to deal with a mission Andy should fly it. I want to see how well that goes for us. :lol: