passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

My Anime List

radiofloyd

I'll try to give that a watch at some point, Bebop was great

That will be interesting .... not sure it's your cup-o-tea, but I love to hear your thoughts on it.

Here is a promo trailer .... and yes the space station is called boobies and it is shaped like a pair of womens breast.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XoZ2udQkr3c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• 3 weeks later...

We got a new anime starting up tonight in the Toonami rotation called Blue Exorcist, which will be joining Space Dandy, Black Lagoon and Naruto Shitpuden (uncut)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dLkkFH5ycQg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Finally got around to watching season one and two of Sekirei. It was really good to my suprised for a acton/harem/comedy, but I was kind of disapointed to find out that season two ended at the second stage of the sekirei plan leaving out both the third stage and final stage. It's 2014 now and the second season released in 2010, so I doubt they will ever finish the anime with season three and four. Which leaves me with having to track down the fifteen volume manga if I want to know how it ends. <_<:fist:

• 1 month later...

I have been jumping on the Attack on Titan bandwagon lately, and I have to say I am enjoying the ride. I like it. It does spell its crack out clearly which is nice for an anime because I usually find myself frowning at subtitles when I watch this stuff.

But this uncultured tit likes this show. It started off a bit slow, just world and character building like a lazy shit but around episode 5 shit really started getting real and I was wanting to know what happened next like Breaking Bad or whatever. It's a real nice show to get into if you want a proper show in your life, despite it being anime... it is actually good.

Anyone else seen it?

You didnt do your 'watch five minutes of it over somebody else's shoulder' thing again did you? I think it really keeps up the grim reality, although granted what you say about opinions and that. And to make an attempt at agreeing with you, it does very much fall back on some of the anime tropes, but I still think its bleak as fuck at times. (im one of the people that loved it, as I think I posted here actually, ask illdog, he will have kept a record of it :awe: )

You didnt do your 'watch five minutes of it over somebody else's shoulder' thing again did you?

I literally don't know what you're talking about. It's the character that let it down I think, the first episode is great then you've got the core team of three with a supporting cast of archetypes. You've got the fierce scrappy main guy who overcomes all odds and has sworn to get revenge, the quiet but massively capable character, and you've got the not-confident enough because they can't fight but is ever so smart so is actually really useful (but isn't really). Then with them you've got the person who learns a lesson from the fierce kid, the wacky character, the unhinged character etc. It's basically Naruto set in Europe. And the religious stuff is absolutely stupid

It's not awful, but I thought it was a massive missed opportunity and I don't get why it was the anime that managed to catch peoples attention. Largely I think I'm just bored with that sort of stuff, it's probably a decent example of it but I've seen the same sort of stuff since I was about 13, I'd much rather it delve in to the grim reality of their life than the "how can you say things with eyes like that?!" stuff we've all seen before