passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

retroed

I'm close to my second Prestige now, one game off level 55 where I'll be giving the AN-94 assault rifle a try. I'm using an SMG at the moment, the PDW-57 with grip and laser sight. It's a bit of a beast, with a 50 round clip as standard.

Im using the gun that you unlock after the FAL as my main assault rifle, but im at the stage where ive got enough weapons available to me to experiment a bit with set ups. One that im doing really well with at the minute is the LSat, with three attachments, the stock for quicker moving whilst aiming, the target finder and Im not sure what the third is, either foregrip or quickdraw, and then no second weapon. Im using this with bouncing betty and black hat as my non lethal 'granade'. I pretty much only play hardcore, so the fact that youve got target finder and bullet penetration means that most snipers are in trouble once you take up a good cover position.

Another set up that works well, but mainly in modes like Hardpoint is Lsat with target finder and quick draw and then the shotgun that fires lots of shots quickly and extended barrel, the LSat being good for picking out the defenders of the hardpoint, and then the shotgun being great to switch to when you actually go in and take the hardpoint, could this with a concussion grenade and its a really versatile setup, although not really set up for staying alive too long or getting scorestreaks.

Im liking it more as I play it, but I just cant see how people get into the high numbers of scorestreaks, it just seems a lot less do-able in this game, not sure why though.

I spent the last two days off work playing MW3 pretty much constantly, and much to my disappointment I'm actually really enjoying it. Should I get BLOPS2? The community on MW3 still seems pretty active and I'm not really bothered about playing with people I know. (I'm playing on PS3 anyway).

Is it worth the upgrade?

Yes Jimbo, this is leagues ahead of MW3.

I've Prestiged for the second time now, and used my second unlock token to bring the AN-94 assault rifle with me. My two main classes are identical other than primary weapon and perk 3. PDW-57 for smaller maps, and the AN-94 for larger ones such as Turbine. I'll still mix it up a bit from time to time, though. I need to level up a bit now, so I can have my shock charge (lvl 23) and bouncing betty (lvl 28).

blops2_zpscb96f090.jpg

I'm still learning the new maps, but I like Downhill the most. I've been wanting a snow level.

I've played this for more than the original Black Ops, going by raptr. Prestiged twice, and currently level 46. This game must be doing something right.

• 2 weeks later...