passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

retroed

Are you using the FAL? It's my favourite weapon by a long way. I have the select fire attachment on it, and am having to use a primary gunfighter card so I can run three attachments in total. It works really well for me, but it does mean I can't run any lethal or tactical. Shame, as I liked using bouncing betties. Hate being killed by them, though.

You are right, hardly a sausage playing on the Wii-u bit of a shame. It's easy to get a game mind, just very empty.

The game itself is great, reminds me a lot of cod4 although I'm still getting into it, really hope the community picks up because I don't want to be the only one playing it in a month. Being able to use the gamepad as a screen to play is just awesome, maybe it's still the novelty of it, but I'm finding it so cool.

Personally I would trade it in for the 360, PC or PS3 version (whichever you're likely to use) because that community will only drop off more.

Not the FAL, Ed, my gun of choice has been the Type 25 (fully auto), prestiged it twice now! Then I switched to the SWAT which is a 3 round burst, now gone back to Type 25. Also using the SMAW rocket launcher as my secondary to take down UAV's and things. Only has one shot but locks on target.

Trying the FAL now, feels more like a shotgun!

Trying the FAL now, feels more like a shotgun!

The FAL is great once you get used to it, and unlock some good attachments. It's really good at range, and once you put a laser on it it's good close up too.

I think I'll play some of this tonight after I've put the kids to bed. Kill Confirmed, of course. It's all I seem to play.

Final straw earlier on, there were 78 people in core, only playing deathmatch, and 28 in hardcore, again deathmatch. Early days and all that, but oh dear. Picked up the 360 version of it and have been getting accustomed to it this afternoon. It's really good actually, I think this suffers a lot from the COD thing of not being good when you start off, been using the prearranged heavy gunner class more than any custom class a lot. I really like some of the levels but some others are a bit rubbish, particularly don't like the boat level, hijack I think it is.

That plaza is another I don't like either, it's not that it's particularly a bad map, it's just as you say Ed, there's so many entrances that its so hard to get a streak up unless you camp, and I really hate maps that encourage proper camping. Another thing that I'm still just not sure about yet is the select 10 system. It's a great twist, coupled with score streaks rather than kill streaks, it makes things more interesting and balanced, but I feel like they took a lot of the fun perks out, admittedly because they often unbalanced things, just to make it more even, where are the pro versions of the perks etc? It does feel a lot more like 4 and I think it's because it's toned everything down so much, it feels like a lot of the weapon choices have gone too, although again that's not a bad thing per say, the majority if the time you'd unlock three guns that just weren't any good, so might as well have been removed I guess.

I'll probably start this soon. Anyone fancy listening to me shout at what a pile of shit it is?

Also, what was the code for in the box? It's been scratched off already, but there's no indication of what the code was actually for. It's xbox branded but it has nothing else on it other than the instructions on how to claim it.

Well currently my Internet is up and down like a whore's drawers and my missus is ill so I have to look after her so not likely right now.

I will say though, as far as the campaign goes, the RTS bits are shit but remember that they're optional so if you hate them, just ignore them.