passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo 3DS

Sly Reflex

Nintendo have site a site/forum up for streetpass events. I know Ben has one on his doorstep, as well as illdog having one on his little leper colony. I'm not sure how close the rest of you 3DS owners are. If there's no events near you and you're inclined you could always set your own group up. It's hella work though, I've seen what goes on in the inner workings of the Leeds one. It'd be a really good thing to do to put on your CV, especially if you're going for something that needs micromanaging and hand shaking.

http://streetpassuk.co.uk/find/

• 2 months later...

So Senran Kagura Burst releases in a few days in the U.K. saw these two U.K. adverts for it. I laughed.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TRqVXLlLQpc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KyyMKGBLa9c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the way they've marketed it has put me off the game tbh. BP got a review code for this so I should be careful what I say, but I don't mind a bit of titillation in games, it happens in every other medium, every now and then it does no harm. I thought that Nintendo site kicking up a fuss was ridiculous, largely because the content isn't that bad (from what I've seen) but also because it was only ever going to increase interest in the game, which they apparently wanted to avoid. It's also stupid picking on niche games like this and Dragon's Crown, they aren't driving the industry, barely anyone plays them.

However, the way the PR has leant in to the controversy has annoyed me. I get why they have, and it's clearly worked, but it does make the game look worse, less innocent, and more exploitative. At the same time though, the message on the back of the box is one of the characters and "Two reasons to turn your 3D on" which is pretty funny.

There's a bit more I could put but I shouldn't. It's also not me playing the game, I might pick it up if when it goes cheaper

Nintendo Pocket Football Club coming April 7th to the eShop in the UK. Apparently the game took six years for Nintendo to develop. hopefully NoA releases this state side soon. I'd pick up a 3DS for this and the recently released Inazuma Eleven.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club will be available in Europe via the Nintendo eShop for 3DS on April 17th. A North American release hasn’t been announced yet, but hopefully the game does eventually make it over to the U.S. as well.

• 1 year later...

I don't know if pervert sensei illdog still reads the site but if he does

I've been sent the sequel to Senran Kagura Burst to review. Had my arse handed to me by the first boss, managed to beat it by launching strong attacks from the air, but do you have any tips? There's no blocking right?

• 2 months later...

Been a while since i picked up my 3ds, got some commuting soon so dug it out had a nosy on the eshop, is there anything worth picking up? anything ive missed in the last few months? last game i downloaded was pullbox, maio golf was the last game i picked up.