passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo 3DS

Sly Reflex

It's taken a while, but I finally got a streetpass from someone who has a cock on their Mii's face. I thought it would have happened a lot sooner.

I met this guy again today on my travels. One of the floor staff in GAME in the new shopping plaza has one as well, his Mii is the fucking spit of him, It's almost scary. I'm grabbing a lot more street passes in less time now. It's still hit and miss though.

The full list of free NES games has been released - available from 1st September

Super Mario Bros.

Donkey Kong Jr.

Balloon Fight

Ice Climber

The Legend of Zelda

Wrecking Crew

Mario Open Golf

Mario & Yoshi

Metroid

Zelda: Adventures of Link

look over here

the nes games are now up for download, they're hidden away though.

You have to go to the ehop, click on the menu button in the top left, then settings/other then Titles You've Downloaded. For some reason they aren't at the top of your list, at least they aren't for me, so scroll down and select redownload

Sneaky Nintendo - these arent actually full games!

Are these the full games? No - Nintendo is calling these "priority delivery versions". They are missing a few features, notably saving restore points - although you can still quit to the Home menu while playing. Official versions of the games will be launched later for a fee, although 3DS Ambassadors will be able to upgrade free of charge. /

Why bother giving away half arsed versions of the games and them making us update later on?